Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You To The BGR'S MVP'S
Now with most of the KHSAA 2023 football season in the books, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Bluegrass Rival's football MVP'S, Granny Bear and Bull Got Out!  Granny Bear did an amazing job with both her the pick'em contest this season and her update threads.   Bull did an amazing job with his Sunday morning prediction threads and his countless update threads.  Without you both, this site would not be be the same.  Thank you!!!!
Thank you Westside! I enjoy getting to talk with everyone on BGR each week as we all make our predictions! I absolutely enjoy playing the Pick ‘em contest! I appreciate GrannyBear for this years hard work on putting it together each week. Thank You Spud6!!! For putting up with me! I enjoy reading the posters comments on here and all the fun jabs! I encourage those who read to make an account and be a part of BGR and support your favorite team. Some of our threads get over 10000 views and most are guest who reads our content. There was a time when I just read also for a couple years and 1 day decided to join. I have met a lot of the posters in person. Some very good folks are a part of this! I personally want to thank each poster for a fun year of high school football talk! I enjoy reading your comments! Looking forward already for 2024!
[-] The following 5 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, Cowboy42, Granny Bear, pjdoug, Westside
That's so sweet of you Westie!!  Believe me, I've really enjoyed this football season and am so sorry it's ending!!  God willing, we'll do it all again next year.  I would like to thank all the posters who took time and effort to participate in this year's Pick'Ems!  I used to do the rankings, but this is the first year I've ever done the Pick'Ems.  I was slow and made some errors, but everybody was so kind and thoughtful when that happened.

Like Bull, I've made some ever lasting friends here and I'm so grateful for them!

Thank YOU Westside, Spud6 and Bull for supporting me on the site and always bouncing ideas and opinions when I have questions.  Also Westside, thank you for taking over a couple of times when I had to be out of town.

And a special thank you to 64SUR for taking the jabs that I throw at him all the time.  It's so much fun!!
Big Grin Big Grin Heart Heart
[-] The following 6 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Patriot1, pjdoug, The Red Eminence, Westside
Keep up the good work granny, you and the guys do a great job. This site is so much better than the other, you can express yourself on this site as long as you stay inbounds. The other site is ran by a narcissist that wants to censor anyone that disagrees with him.
[-] The following 5 users Like cherokee's post:
  • 64SUR, Granny Bear, pjdoug, Spud6, Westside
Absolutely! Thank you!
[-] The following 2 users Like Danville Blue Devil's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
(12-03-2023, 01:17 AM)Westside Wrote: Now with most of the KHSAA 2023 football season in the books, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Bluegrass Rival's football MVP'S, Granny Bear and Bull Got Out!  Granny Bear did an amazing job with both her the pick'em contest this season and her update threads.   Bull did an amazing job with his Sunday morning prediction threads and his countless update threads.  Without you both, this site would not be be the same.  Thank you!!!!
Wouldn’t be the same without you either Westy and shout-out to Spud as well. Great team effort by all the mods. They keep the temperature just right, room for opinions and trash talk but everybody knows where the line is not to cross
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
(12-03-2023, 01:17 AM)Westside Wrote: Now with most of the KHSAA 2023 football season in the books, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Bluegrass Rival's football MVP'S, Granny Bear and Bull Got Out!  Granny Bear did an amazing job with both her the pick'em contest this season and her update threads.   Bull did an amazing job with his Sunday morning prediction threads and his countless update threads.  Without you both, this site would not be be the same.  Thank you!!!!

I think highly of them and you.
(12-03-2023, 01:52 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Thank you Westside! I enjoy getting to talk with everyone on BGR each week as we all make our predictions! I absolutely enjoy playing the Pick ‘em contest! I appreciate GrannyBear for this years hard work on putting it together each week. Thank You Spud6!!! For putting up with me! I enjoy reading the posters comments on here and all the fun jabs! I encourage those who read to make an account and be a part of BGR and support your favorite team. Some of our threads get over 10000 views and most are guest who reads our content. There was a time when I just read also for a couple years and 1 day decided to join. I have met a lot of the posters in person. Some very good folks are a part of this! I personally want to thank each poster for a fun year of high school football talk! I enjoy reading your comments! Looking forward already for 2024!

Spud is another favorite of mine. I'm glad I got to meet you and talk with you. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(12-03-2023, 05:45 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: That's so sweet of you Westie!!  Believe me, I've really enjoyed this football season and am so sorry it's ending!!  God willing, we'll do it all again next year.  I would like to thank all the posters who took time and effort to participate in this year's Pick'Ems!  I used to do the rankings, but this is the first year I've ever done the Pick'Ems.  I was slow and made some errors, but everybody was so kind and thoughtful when that happened.

Like Bull, I've made some ever lasting friends here and I'm so grateful for them!

Thank YOU Westside, Spud6 and Bull for supporting me on the site and always bouncing ideas and opinions when I have questions.  Also Westside, thank you for taking over a couple of times when I had to be out of town.

And a special thank you to 64SUR for taking the jabs that I throw at him all the time.  It's so much fun!!
Big Grin Big Grin Heart Heart
64SUR is one of the best, even if he can't decide which team to support Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-03-2023, 11:37 AM)cherokee Wrote: Keep up the good work granny, you and the guys do a great job. This site is so much better than the other, you can express yourself on this site as long as you stay inbounds. The other site is ran by a narcissist that wants to censor anyone that disagrees with him.

Sounds like a local biased sports reporter.
(12-05-2023, 02:34 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
Wouldn’t be the same without you either Westy and shout-out to Spud as well. Great team effort by all the mods. They keep the temperature just right, room for opinions and trash talk but everybody knows where the line is not to cross

I feel like my life will be complete if I  get to meet the legendary Jetpilot and Westside. lol
[-] The following 5 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8, Granny Bear, jetpilot, Westside
I feel like my life would be complete if OSH and I got to watch Greerend win the big one against his daddy HADDIX !!!!! I could just imagine us watching the game together, !!!OSH in his 1982 STATE CHAMPION t-shirt while eating an assortment of smoked meats.
(12-10-2023, 11:02 AM)Deuce8 Wrote: I feel like my life would be complete if OSH and I got to watch Greerend win the big one against  his daddy HADDIX !!!!! I could just imagine us watching the game together, !!!OSH in his 1982 STATE CHAMPION t-shirt while eating an assortment of smoked meats.

Referring to Boyle County and Haddix being daddy to Corbin's Greer all the time seems weird to me and causes me to dislike both. lol
(12-10-2023, 07:55 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(12-05-2023, 02:34 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

I feel like my life will be complete if I  get to meet the legendary Jetpilot and Westside. lol
haha that would make my life complete too dougie
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear, pjdoug, Westside