Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 41 Bryan Station 20 6A State Championship
Video 
Final.

Congratulations Shamrocks!!!
Final. Bryan Station actually lead 14-3 early in the 2nd quarter before Trinity scored 38 unanswered. This is the 2nd game of the State Championship's that the RPI did not work to put the two best teams in a class in the final. Just as Corbin and Boyle should have played in the final. I think after this game it is obvious that the 2 best teams in 6A this year were Frederick Douglass and Trinity who played a heck of a game last week at Trinity. Just as Boyle and Corbin did in week 3 of the playoffs. Both teams were hurt by having to find games out of state.
Lynn and Sansberry are absolute studs.
Congratulations Trinity!!! Great Year also for Bryan Station!
Congrats Trinity.  Does this take some pressure off Cobb?
(12-02-2023, 08:31 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Final. Bryan Station actually lead 14-3 early in the 2nd quarter before Trinity scored 38 unanswered. This is the 2nd game of the State Championship's that the RPI did not work to put the two best teams in a class in the final. Just as Corbin and Boyle should have played in the final. I think after this game it is obvious that the 2 best teams in 6A this year were Frederick Douglass and Trinity who played a heck of a game last week at Trinity. Just as Boyle and Corbin did in week 3 of the playoffs. Both teams were hurt by having to find games out of state.
Nah.. T and Male are the top 2 teams in 6A. Quit being a homer for bio med HS lol
Final Stats:

Bryan Station                                                Trinity

Total Yards:            252                                                                 424

Pass Yards:            139                                                                  175

Rush Yards:            113                                                                  249

First Downs:           12                                                                    25

Turnovers:              1                                                                     2

Red Zone Eff.          3-3                                                                  7-9

(12-02-2023, 08:49 PM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 08:31 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Final. Bryan Station actually lead 14-3 early in the 2nd quarter before Trinity scored 38 unanswered. This is the 2nd game of the State Championship's that the RPI did not work to put the two best teams in a class in the final. Just as Corbin and Boyle should have played in the final. I think after this game it is obvious that the 2 best teams in 6A this year were Frederick Douglass and Trinity who played a heck of a game last week at Trinity. Just as Boyle and Corbin did in week 3 of the playoffs. Both teams were hurt by having to find games out of state.
Nah.. T and Male are the top 2 teams in 6A. Quit being a homer for bio med HS lol

I think you must have got cut at Douglass or played on a team in the city that thumped you several times I don't know. But saying Trinity and Male were the 2 best teams in 6A doesn't carry much weight since Douglass went to Male and beat them 2 weeks ago. We get a kick at Douglass about people like you who are just jealous and if you could do what they have done in 7 seasons you would take it in a heart beat. We are glad to have people out there like you that worry so much about the Broncos. lol
(12-02-2023, 08:53 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Final Stats:

Total Yards:            252                                                                 424

Pass Yards:            139                                                                  175

Rush Yards:            113                                                                  249

First Downs:           12                                                                    25

Turnovers:              1                                                                     2

Red Zone Eff.          3-3                                                                  7-9

(12-02-2023, 08:49 PM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:

I think you must have got cut at Douglass or played on a team in the city that thumped you several times I don't know. But saying Trinity and Male were the 2 best teams in 6A doesn't carry much weight since Douglass went to Male and beat them 2 weeks ago. We get a kick at Douglass about people like you who are just jealous and if you could do what they have done in 7 seasons you would take it in a heart beat. We are glad to have people out there like you that worry so much about the Broncos. lol
Jealous? LMBO! Yeah I’m sure Lex city are jealous on how bio med HS gets away with getting players moved over there for 7 years lol.. word of advise, this is 6A, like I said in the past no more playing all Lex city cupcakes and that 5A district cupcakes you all played in the past. You all are gonna have to fill your schedule with upper tier 4A, 5A and 6A teams and out of states.
They did just fine in 6A this year at 8-1. They beat the 6A runnerup by 20 at their place and beat the 6A champ at their place and lost in OT and beat Male at Male. We want state titles year in and year out we like a challenge we have beat every school in Lexington public or private totally dominated Scott Co. from 2018 -2022 (6-0 by combined score of 223-42) they would not continue to play us this year, and have played 3 championship games and two semis in 7 years that is pretty good. In closing I guess you had no issues with kids at other schools only Douglass. For example the RB at Bryan Station from GRC or the kids at Corbin how good kids from Garrard and surrounding counties end up at Boyle. Now before people from Corbin, Boyle, or Station come after me go back and check all my posts I have never said anything about kids moving to other schools. If they clear the KHSAA its good with me. But you for some reason only care about Frederick Douglass, but that is fine we will keep doing what we have been doing for the past 7 years. I know this season when we were allowed to for the first time schedule who we wanted we played on of if not the toughest schedule in the state. So we are doing just fine and will continue to do just fine and whoever is your school let me know and maybe we can play your team next year we need to add a game next year. I tell you what we will even come to you school. I will wait to hear from you. Wink

Total Yards:            252                                                                424

First Downs:              12                                                                  25

Turnovers:                  1                                                                      2

Red Zone Eff.            3-3                                                                7-9
(12-02-2023, 10:50 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: They did just fine in 6A this year at 8-1. They beat the 6A runnerup by 20 at their place and beat the 6A champ at their place and lost in OT and beat Male at Male. We want state titles year in and year out we like a challenge we have beat every school in Lexington public or private totally dominated Scott Co. from 2018 -2022 (6-0 by combined score of 223-42) they would not continue to play us this year, and have played 3 championship games and two semis in 7 years that is pretty good. In closing I guess you had no issues with kids at other schools only Douglass. For example the RB at Bryan Station from GRC or the kids at Corbin how good kids from Garrard and surrounding counties end up at Boyle. Now before people from Corbin, Boyle, or Station come after me go back and check all my posts I have never said anything about kids moving to other schools. If they clear the KHSAA its good with me. But you for some reason only care about Frederick Douglass, but that is fine we will keep doing what we have been doing for the past 7 years. I know this season when we were allowed to for the first time schedule who we wanted we played on of if not the toughest schedule in the state. So we are doing just fine and will continue to do just fine and whoever is your school let me know and maybe we can play your team next year we need to add a game next year. I tell you what we will even come to you school. I will wait to hear from you. Wink

Total Yards:            252                                                                424

First Downs:              12                                                                  25

Turnovers:                  1                                                                      2

Red Zone Eff.            3-3                                                                7-9
The days of housing players in those adjacent apts and letting students slide in that academy, having player(s) from other counties come in, play for the fall season and leave to graduate somewhere else are done lol. And if you want to come to our area, come on down 27 south turn right on 35 west. That team will be waiting for you all and I’m sure they would love to play y’all.
Interesting coming down 27 south to the Tennessee border their is no 35 west off of it. There is a 34 west if you are not sure what road goes off of 27 into you school. If it is 27 south over to 34 west we have already been there in 2022 and will be back there for next year already. If it is Boyle it will tough to go in there next year and win.
(12-02-2023, 10:50 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: They did just fine in 6A this year at 8-1. They beat the 6A runnerup by 20 at their place and beat the 6A champ at their place and lost in OT and beat Male at Male. We want state titles year in and year out we like a challenge we have beat every school in Lexington public or private totally dominated Scott Co. from 2018 -2022 (6-0 by combined score of 223-42) they would not continue to play us this year, and have played 3 championship games and two semis in 7 years that is pretty good. In closing I guess you had no issues with kids at other schools only Douglass. For example the RB at Bryan Station from GRC or the kids at Corbin how good kids from Garrard and surrounding counties end up at Boyle. Now before people from Corbin, Boyle, or Station come after me go back and check all my posts I have never said anything about kids moving to other schools. If they clear the KHSAA its good with me. But you for some reason only care about Frederick Douglass, but that is fine we will keep doing what we have been doing for the past 7 years. I know this season when we were allowed to for the first time schedule who we wanted we played on of if not the toughest schedule in the state. So we are doing just fine and will continue to do just fine and whoever is your school let me know and maybe we can play your team next year we need to add a game next year. I tell you what we will even come to you school. I will wait to hear from you. Wink

There is a reason FD started dominating Scott Count, they split into 2 schools after 2018 before that there wasn't no domination thats when FD started calling them the team up north and they still do, Scott will never be the same again. FD did seem to start getting better talent once they split though.
(12-02-2023, 11:02 PM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 10:50 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: They did just fine in 6A this year at 8-1. They beat the 6A runnerup by 20 at their place and beat the 6A champ at their place and lost in OT and beat Male at Male. We want state titles year in and year out we like a challenge we have beat every school in Lexington public or private totally dominated Scott Co. from 2018 -2022 (6-0 by combined score of 223-42) they would not continue to play us this year, and have played 3 championship games and two semis in 7 years that is pretty good. In closing I guess you had no issues with kids at other schools only Douglass. For example the RB at Bryan Station from GRC or the kids at Corbin how good kids from Garrard and surrounding counties end up at Boyle. Now before people from Corbin, Boyle, or Station come after me go back and check all my posts I have never said anything about kids moving to other schools. If they clear the KHSAA its good with me. But you for some reason only care about Frederick Douglass, but that is fine we will keep doing what we have been doing for the past 7 years. I know this season when we were allowed to for the first time schedule who we wanted we played on of if not the toughest schedule in the state. So we are doing just fine and will continue to do just fine and whoever is your school let me know and maybe we can play your team next year we need to add a game next year. I tell you what we will even come to you school. I will wait to hear from you. ;)

The days of housing players in those adjacent apts and letting students slide in that academy, having player(s) from other counties come in, play for the fall season and leave to graduate somewhere else are done lol. And if you want to come to our area, come on down 27 south turn right on 35 west. That team will be waiting for you all and I’m sure they would love to play y’all.

(12-03-2023, 11:41 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 10:50 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: They did just fine in 6A this year at 8-1. They beat the 6A runnerup by 20 at their place and beat the 6A champ at their place and lost in OT and beat Male at Male. We want state titles year in and year out we like a challenge we have beat every school in Lexington public or private totally dominated Scott Co. from 2018 -2022 (6-0 by combined score of 223-42) they would not continue to play us this year, and have played 3 championship games and two semis in 7 years that is pretty good. In closing I guess you had no issues with kids at other schools only Douglass. For example the RB at Bryan Station from GRC or the kids at Corbin how good kids from Garrard and surrounding counties end up at Boyle. Now before people from Corbin, Boyle, or Station come after me go back and check all my posts I have never said anything about kids moving to other schools. If they clear the KHSAA its good with me. But you for some reason only care about Frederick Douglass, but that is fine we will keep doing what we have been doing for the past 7 years. I know this season when we were allowed to for the first time schedule who we wanted we played on of if not the toughest schedule in the state. So we are doing just fine and will continue to do just fine and whoever is your school let me know and maybe we can play your team next year we need to add a game next year. I tell you what we will even come to you school. I will wait to hear from you. ;)

There is a reason FD started dominating Scott Count, they split into 2 schools after 2018 before that there wasn't no domination thats when FD started calling them the team up north and they still do, Scott will never be the same again. FD did seem to start getting better talent once they split though.

The year before Scott Co. was split Douglass defeated them in the regular season that year by 18 points and loss by 1 point in the playoffs.
Extremely happy to have #28 at Trinity. The rain was not welcomed. Trinity will open 2024 at Bryan Station and the following week visit Frederick Douglass. The returning Rocks will go to work in early January. I appreciate these schools stepping up to play Trinity. Here’s to 2024 being major injury free for all!
[-] The following 2 users Like thsrocks's post:
  • Bull got out!, nemo
So after finally getting over the hump, what is the prevailing opinion on Cobb these days up in Rockland?
It would not be easy to remove the head coach who just won the title. The talent is in house for the next few years. The staff grew into their roles throughout the season. As I understand things, this was a five-year deal originally. Will Coach Cobb want to extend it or retire after two more seasons? It will be up to him unless the wheels fall off. The Trinity Community must be happy now. As Coach stated in his post state championship game interview, Trinity fans "just want to win". I must agree with this statement!
[-] The following 1 user Likes thsrocks's post:
  • Deuce8