Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Game Updates
(12-01-2023, 02:59 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: My stream has been about seven minutes behind Twitter/BGR/Text updates I've received. I'm watching on NFHS, does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me nuts.
Same here. It’s ridiculous. 

Raceland defense has really stepped it up. That Dline, IMO, is wearing Pikeville’s Oline out.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Pikeville interception; but flags
Pikeville I just heard has 149 yards of offense and 119 of those yards has been on just two plays.
This ball was tipped 3 times before Pikeville caught it.
Flag was personal foul against Raceland.
(12-01-2023, 03:38 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Pikeville I just heard has 149 yards of offense and 119 of those yards has been on just two plays.
Time of position is Raceland 23:00 to 11:00
(12-01-2023, 03:38 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Pikeville I just heard has 149 yards of offense and 119 of those yards has been on just two plays.

That sounds about right.  Pikeville only had 3 first downs the entire first half.
Did Wallace get hurt on that last long run by Anthony? Looked like he just gave up after the studder step.
End of third quarter
Pikeville 14 Raceland 0

Pikeville ball
(12-01-2023, 03:40 PM)Redneck Wrote: Did Wallace get hurt on that last long run by Anthony? Looked like he just gave up after the studder step.

I don't know if he's hurt or not, but his helmet was trying to be ripped off while he was still on the ground.  Refs missed it.
I just heard 176yds for Anthony at the end of the 3rd quarter but then he lost about 15 on the series to start the 4th
(12-01-2023, 03:37 PM)Redneck Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 02:59 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: My stream has been about seven minutes behind Twitter/BGR/Text updates I've received. I'm watching on NFHS, does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me nuts.

Raceland defense has really stepped it up. That Dline, IMO, is wearing Pikeville’s Oline out.
I made this post 5 minutes after Anthony’s 61 yard TD, but on my NFHS feed it hadn’t happened yet smh.
Wow!! Swarming defense by Raceland!!
Pikeville 3 and out!
Raceland's ball on the 5!!
I agree I am not sure what the rule is in high school but the hit was on the receiver who was trying to make the catch I don't see how the penalty is after the interception it would not be in college or pro. Not sure for high school but coach Salmons was hot.
(12-01-2023, 03:45 PM)Redneck Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 03:37 PM)Redneck Wrote:

I made this post 5 minutes after Anthony’s 61 yard TD, but on my NFHS feed it hadn’t happened yet smh.

Wow.  That's a HUGE delay!!
(12-01-2023, 03:39 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: This ball was tipped 3 times before Pikeville caught it.

The flag was targeting on Pikeville.  Not sure how the interception counted with the ball being caught after the targeting hit was made.
The chains broke!!
(12-01-2023, 03:49 PM)Wildcat45 Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 03:39 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: This ball was tipped 3 times before Pikeville caught it.

The flag was targeting on Pikeville.  Not sure how the interception counted with the ball being caught after the targeting hit was made.
It’s the wrong call. We also had a ref on the far side throw a flag when Racelands punt went out of bounds. The ref was thinking of a kickoff and not a punt
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Granny Bear
I;ve never seen the chains break before. EVER
(12-01-2023, 03:54 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 03:49 PM)Wildcat45 Wrote:

It’s the wrong call. We also had a ref on the far side throw a flag when Racelands punt went out of bounds. The ref was thinking of a kickoff and not a punt

That’s not a small mistake either.  That’s a huge play to make a mistake like that on.  Either don’t call the targeting or enforce it correctly
Raceland goes for it on 4th down; makes it!!
(12-01-2023, 03:58 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Raceland goes for it on 4th down; makes it!!
My stream still shows 9:01 on the clock and 2nd down

Just now showing the broken chain you mentioned
Raceland fumble; Pikeville recovers. In the red zone, too!
A big fumble by Raceland in the red zone recovered by Pikeville. That does it!
The fat lady has started to sing.
Raceland finally calls a time out
Choke choke choke. Going home empty again.
Well i was wrong. Pikeville has a very well coached team. Difference in this game imo was the two turnovers in the first half in the redzone. 1 on the trick play that got intercepted in the endzone and the 2nd being the bad snap when they put #2 in the wildcat at qb. Not his fault btw i think he was the best player on the field today outside of #35.
I don't think Raceland choked at all. They lost to the better team.

I hate when announcers try to BS me and tell me "we're doing this for these kids"
If you were, it'd be free.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Khalisimo's post:
  • Granny Bear