Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 2024
X Highlands and UK star Jared Lorenzens son was a freshman this year. RIP Jared  

He’s going to be a good one. He’s already 6’2 and weighs 215 The freshman team averaged over 50 points a game. While opponents only averaged 7. 

Birds have good talent coming back from this years team. And with these freshmen things look bright.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bo67's post:
  • Bull got out!
I was a fan of his dad, no doubt, I will be a fan of the young man as well.
I watched lorenzens son play freshman this year. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree that’s for sure. Highlands freshman team is loaded. It will be interesting to see how the young talent meshes with the upperclassmen. Highlands is definitely trending in the right direction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woodsman's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-27-2023, 10:45 PM)Woodsman Wrote: I watched lorenzens son play freshman this year. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree that’s for sure. Highlands freshman team is loaded. It will be interesting to see how the young talent meshes with the upperclassmen. Highlands is definitely trending in the right direction.

Is the kid a QB or does he play another position?
(11-27-2023, 10:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-27-2023, 10:45 PM)Woodsman Wrote: I watched lorenzens son play freshman this year. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree that’s for sure. Highlands freshman team is loaded. It will be interesting to see how the young talent meshes with the upperclassmen. Highlands is definitely trending in the right direction.

Not sure how they will work him into the lineup, but he can honestly play anywhere. He doesn’t have the speed to lineup out wide or cover receivers, but he can play anywhere else. Line backer, anywhere on the d line, undoubtedly oline, can run the ball, throw the ball, catch the ball as a tight end or split end. The kid is good and looked like a man amongst boys in the freshman championship
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woodsman's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-27-2023, 10:50 PM)Woodsman Wrote:
(11-27-2023, 10:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Not sure how they will work him into the lineup, but he can honestly play anywhere. He doesn’t have the speed to lineup out wide or cover receivers, but he can play anywhere else. Line backer, anywhere on the d line, undoubtedly oline, can run the ball, throw the ball, catch the ball as a tight end or split end. The kid is good and looked like a man amongst boys in the freshman championship

I was a big fan of his dad. He was one of my favorite players. I just liked how he played. He was what I call a true leader on the field. Sounds like his son is going fun to watch! I wish him nothing but the best! I will have to look for him this coming season!
Bump