Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
87.50%
Covington Catholic
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs Cov Cath (4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) 12/1 - 8PM
(12-02-2023, 01:24 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Bottom line is to be the man you gotta beat the man and that just didn’t happen period. Justin Haddix and Boyle County are 15-0 and 4A State Champions 4 straight years. Corbin had a chance to beat Boyle and didn’t get it done bottom line. Haddix is smarter than every coach on Corbin’s staff. People saying it’s a shame we’re having to watch the final from home and hope KHSAA got what they wanted.. lmao.. Nothing but excuses everytime Boyle spanks that ass. Corbin made it to the elite 8 in 4A before they meet the elite team in Boyle. So after all the smoke cleared last night and Haddix won four state championships in a row and Corbin was Region Runnerup that puts Corbin around 4th or 5th best team in 4A this season cause if Corbin was better they would have advanced but didn’t because the best team in the state beat them period. If y’all wanna be mad or pissed off at least be mad or pissed off at the ones who ran Haddix off and created this Monster. Karma is a bitch and it’s come full circle now. Congrats Boyle County on four in a row..btw, the RPI didn’t plan a down as Corbin and Boyle still plays in Region Championship without RPI and in the end it would be same result Boyle County is best team in the state and they proved it last night 15-0 State Championship..

I agree with you Cowboy for the most part.  But I do believe Corbin easily beats Franklin and CC also.  You have to win your round to find out and that didn't happen, but I do believe they are the second or third best team in the state this year.  I believe Boyle would beat Trinity and Station and I would like Corbin's chances in those games as well.  I think Corbin vs Trinity would be a great game !  Much like Corbin and FD was.
I love this year’s Boyle team but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again the 2000 Boyle County team was the best high school team I’ve ever seen and in my mind it’s not even close, I think the 2000 team is the best of all the Boyle State Championship teams!!!

IMO Corbin was second best team in the State this year behind Boyle, and the rpi needs to be scrapped and start using Calpreps ASAP, my final 4 4A teams

Boyle County
Corbin
Franklin County
Covington Catholic
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • toolaidback
(12-02-2023, 06:15 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I love this year’s Boyle team but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again the 2000 Boyle County team was the best high school team I’ve ever seen and in my mind it’s not even close, I think the 2000 team is the best of all the Boyle State Championship teams!!!

IMO Corbin was second best team in the State this year behind Boyle, and the rpi needs to be scrapped and start using Calpreps ASAP, my final 4 4A teams

Boyle County
Corbin
Franklin County
Covington Catholic

I'll agree with you there, the 2000 Rebels were flat out fantastic!
[-] The following 1 user Likes toolaidback's post:
  • Jack Lambert