Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 30 Hart County 28
Final from Munfordville.
This one had me on pins and needles.

Congratulations BobCats!!!!!
Congratulations Bell County!!!
Way to go Bobcats!
Bell County going back to the title game.

Bad news is I think CAL is gonna put a running clock on them.

Congrats on Thomas getting those records.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • Rip/Spin
Gotta be able to close out a game… up 3 scores with 5 min to go but just in dudley fashion he’s got to make everyone nervous. Go bobcats!!
Congrats Bell go represent our district to best of your abilities! Going to take a Herculaneum effort to take down a team that has all the resources they have especially after seeing how they treated Lex Cath a team of similar resources just not as many athletes in lex as Louisville. Idk how to feel about teams like that playing county/mountain teams with one high school in the entire county.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-25-2023, 12:37 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Congrats Bell go represent our district to best of your abilities! Going to take a Herculaneum effort to take down a team that has all the resources they have especially after seeing how they treated Lex Cath a team of similar resources just not as many athletes in lex as Louisville. Idk how to feel about teams like that playing county/mountain teams with one high school in the entire county.

Good thing Bell County has BCHS, Pineville, and Middlesboro.
Ol' Dud pulls another rabbit out of his hat! Winning on the road and away from the friendly confines of Log Mountain the last two weeks is impressive. Respect to him and Daniel Thomas!
He's got a tiger by the tail next week in CAL. For them to slap Catholic around in the Holy War like that is really something. Dud's gonna have to pull a rabbit from somewhere else to get the ring I think. Good luck Bell!
Good season for Bell. Besides DT for Bell the fumble Hart had on the 10 yard line while about to score was the difference. Bell completely stope the momentum from that point on and it honestly wasn’t as close as the score shows.
Maybe not, but it sure FELT like it was that close!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever
This was an extremely fun game to watch! Hart County had trouble holding on to the ball throughout the night, which ended up biting them in the rear with that last fumble. Other than that, I thought they competed with Bell pretty well. I also enjoyed watching Daniel Thomas play last night. Very quick, shifty, and hard to get a hold of! Haven't seen a player like him since JJ Jude. I wish the best to Bell County next week and I look forward to following Thomas's career going forward!
[-] The following 2 users Like The Egregious One's post:
  • BobcatForever, jax
At the beginning of the season I would not have predicted Bell County making it to the championship game. Credit to them and Dudley.
Congrats Bell, dang that tastes bad…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Cowboy42, Granny Bear
(11-25-2023, 11:12 AM)Westside Wrote: At the beginning of the season I would not have predicted Bell County making it to the championship game.  Credit to them and Dudley.

I agree!  Bell's defense was soft as a baby's butt!  
But the defense has improved immensely and Burnett and Thomas marches on!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever