Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM Punk
Does he ever step foot in the ring again? If so, where? 

I've lost all interest in AEW after the way Khan handled that whole debacle. 

Would love to see him back in WWE, but he needs to hurry if that's what his plan is. He's at or near 45 years old at this point, so I can't see him going back to a full-time schedule, but he'd be great on a part-time deal or in a few limited appearances where he's part of a program with someone that gets a rub from him.
Rumors spiraling around him returning Saturday for Survivor Series but you know how that goes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • Cactus Jack
(11-23-2023, 09:46 PM)Bluecat Wrote: Rumors spiraling around him returning Saturday for Survivor Series but you know how that goes.

Would be great to see but I don't think they'd have already made it a point to say that the last man was going to be Orton if it was actually going to be Punk. Could see him coming out as #30 in the Rumble for a serious pop as well, but it won't be in Chicago.
I agree. I think most of the rumors is more hope from fans. Don't think they will have Orton and Punk return together.
All of the "CM Punk spotted at _____________ in Chicago" posts (implying that he's in town for the PPV) have me rolling.
Has completely taken on X. Wonder how disappointed the fans will be when he doesn't show. I don't think he will.
Well I stand corrected lol!
I kept thinking during the PPV that they were going to have a riot if they kept up with the "will Orton show" and just ended the PPV with that. No use in getting everyone's hopes up for something that wasn't going to happen. I was almost ready to switch the broadcast off (was actually reaching for my remote) when the music hit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Bluecat
It was clever to hit the music after the sign off. Even the trademark popped off as if it was going to go off.
  • Cactus Jack
Any thoughts on his first program or feud?

Also, Tony Khan should get an honorary engineering degree for his work rebuilding the bridge between Punk and the WWE.
First feud I am not sure but it will definitely be a feud with Rollins eventually. I am curious to see who they will put out in front of him first though to get his WWE feels back.
  • Cactus Jack
Looks like storylines will change now with the injury to Punk
  • Cactus Jack
(01-31-2024, 03:53 PM)Bluecat Wrote: Looks like storylines will change now with the injury to Punk

Majorly. Feel so bad for Punk.