•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boyle Co 21 Corbin 14
Well I don’t know about loose screws…..but I do know about score boards……which is all that counts.
[-] The following 6 users Like HenryHankHill's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, CC117, Holy Bull, TrojanMan69, Westside, With A Cause
(11-18-2023, 12:04 AM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 11:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I said before this one that Boyle had a 2-3 TD advantage( 1 for home field, 1-2 for coaching) before kickoff. The fact that Boyle scored 1 TD more than Corbin tells me the Hounds were actually the better team by 1 to 2 TDs.  Better teams don't always win.  If Haddix was coaching Corbin this game, the Hounds win by three or four scores. Not even close.

You’re crazy, you need your meds upped.  Corbin played better than expected but Boyle also left 10 pts on the board. Should have been 31-14.  Justin  made halftime adjustments and Tom didn’t.  Unless your drinking that red cools is now , set back and wait on year 42 to come in.

I agree that Haddix made the adjustments and Tom didn't. That was as predictable as me posting on here all damn night long until I've had my say.  If the Corbin kid doesn't think he's at the Olympic trials for high hurdles, Corbin wins this game. Period.
congratulations 2023 state 4a champs boyle co rebs
What a game, been a long time coming but well worth the wait.  Congrats to Boyle they made the plays when needed.
I’ll agree that Corbin was the better all around team, but Quisenberry was the best player on the field by far and that was the difference. Didn’t love Corbin’s last offensive play call but really just not well executed. He delivers that pass and Elam might’ve gotten it.
(11-18-2023, 12:04 AM)smoke1015 Wrote: THis is just my opinion and not even trolling or playing around like normal. Blocked punt pretty much insured the game. Corbin's QB is one of the best I've seen. Quisenberry is the best offensive player I've seen, maybe other than Wandale in the past 15 years. Corbin, in MY opinion was the better team. Corbin out coached Boyle and ran a much more diverse offense. Lastly, that doens't always matter when you have a phenom to give the ball too and say, "go win it for us", and he DID.
I agree that , without Quisenberry , this would have been the equivalent of Kentucky vs Alabama.  Justin Rebs would have lost by four scores.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • smoke1015
I was hoping Corbin would win this one. Congratulations Boyle County!
(11-18-2023, 12:15 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 12:04 AM)smoke1015 Wrote: THis is just my opinion and not even trolling or playing around like normal. Blocked punt pretty much insured the game. Corbin's QB is one of the best I've seen. Quisenberry is the best offensive player I've seen, maybe other than Wandale in the past 15 years. Corbin, in MY opinion was the better team. Corbin out coached Boyle and ran a much more diverse offense. Lastly, that doens't always matter when you have a phenom to give the ball too and say, "go win it for us", and he DID.
I agree that , without Quisenberry , this would have been the equivalent of Kentucky vs Alabama.  Justin Rebs would have lost by four scores.
Quisinberrry defensive phenom??????
And without an insanely illegal influx of 5th year d1 transfers Boyle beats you by 3 scores… without Quisenberry. Horrible take. Hold the L and move on with your life.
(11-18-2023, 12:17 AM)REDPUPPY Wrote:
Quisinberrry defensive phenom??????
He's a whatever he wants to be phenom.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Deuce8
(11-18-2023, 12:05 AM)REDPUPPY Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 12:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Anyone who watched that game and still think Boyle is the better team has a screw loose ,  and I know something about loose screws.  Without Q, this game wouldn't have been close. Boyle was Q-dimensional.
twins not play tonight??
I saw one sack between the two. Plus, Boyle's best line (Kelly) didn't even play.  Seems a bit overrated to me but they do have new trucks to drive around this winter.
[-] The following 2 users Like Holy Bull's post:
  • CC117, Deuce8
Corbin was the better team tonight, but made some costly unforced errors. Boyle, being a really good team, capitalized on those errors.
Boyle won because their kids played smart and disciplined; plus they had the best player on the field.

Congrats to Boyle !!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • know1
(11-17-2023, 11:44 PM)know1 Wrote: The kid that got 3 personal fouls for jumping people cost Corbin the game.

The last 2 calls were incorrect the way I understand the rule.  It's not an infraction if the tackler is going low.  I won't blame the kid, it's just instinct and an official doubling down after Coach Greer let him have it after the previous one that was called.
(11-18-2023, 12:05 AM)FlyPattern Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 11:42 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: Lol

Can’t wait to see the threads this week

Side note, I hope cov cath and PT meet at Kroger just to make it really funny this year

Cov Cath and Tilghman will be next week. 
Boyle at Franklin

here’s to rooting for a PT and Franklin

That hurdler rule is probably the dumbest rule in high school football. I’m sure some people who think they’re very bright consider it a safety issue.

But it’s even dumber to do it not once but three times. All you have to do to avoid the rule is to not jump. That’s it
[-] The following 2 users Like KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • Diogenes, Iggyfan
(11-18-2023, 12:10 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 12:04 AM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 11:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I said before this one that Boyle had a 2-3 TD advantage( 1 for home field, 1-2 for coaching) before kickoff. The fact that Boyle scored 1 TD more than Corbin tells me the Hounds were actually the better team by 1 to 2 TDs.  Better teams don't always win.  If Haddix was coaching Corbin this game, the Hounds win by three or four scores. Not even close.

You’re crazy, you need your meds upped.  Corbin played better than expected but Boyle also left 10 pts on the board. Should have been 31-14.  Justin  made halftime adjustments and Tom didn’t.  Unless your drinking that red cools is now , set back and wait on year 42 to come in.

I agree that Haddix made the adjustments and Tom didn't. That was as predictable as me posting on here all damn night long until I've had my say.  If the Corbin kid doesn't think he's at the Olympic trials for high hurdles, Corbin wins this game. Period.

Can I buy some of what you’re smoking. I haven’t slept in weeks and you live in a fantasy world. I may be able to catch a few zzzzzzsss
Okay, but I see it this way……if he lowers his shoulder and hits the defender, he gets the yards and then no penalty and it might play out differently…….but it’s a mindset…..deliver a hit or avoid a hit. .
(11-18-2023, 12:20 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 11:44 PM)know1 Wrote: The kid that got 3 personal fouls for jumping people cost Corbin the game.

The last 2 calls were incorrect the way I understand the rule.  It's not an infraction if the tackler is going low.  I won't blame the kid, it's just instinct and an official doubling down after Coach Greer let him have it after the previous one that was called.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HenryHankHill's post:
  • Deuce8
Corbin fans: 

Is tom clown greer in the hot seat? daddy haddix strikes again
I tell you one thing. Football now is a lot different than it was 20 years ago. Boyle’s line is tiny overall. Speed kills. This no huddle and signaling in plays stuff is a different animal than the lining it up and running it over someone.

It’s all about who’s got the best playmakers and fastest kids now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • Old School 18
After Boyle wins at Kroger in two weeks, that weirdo, Paul Taylor, needs to approach Haddix again about returning to Corbin. Haddix, as many of us know, indicated that he wouldn't rule out a return to Corbin but said that three people need to be gone before he would consider it. The Board needs to fire that silly turd, Dave Cox. Greer need s to be convinced in a Mafia sort of way that he better step aside, or else. And Steve Jewell needs to retire to pasture like an old cow. Once those bozos are out of the way, Haddix needs to be hired as the most important part of the Phase 2 new look of Campbell Field. Get on it, Paul Taylor, you creepy b#$t@% .
Congratulations to Boyle! Haddix is the difference in this game.
(11-18-2023, 12:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: After Boyle wins at Kroger in two weeks, that weirdo, Paul Taylor, needs to approach Haddix again about returning to Corbin. Haddix, as many of us know, indicated that he wouldn't rule out a return to Corbin but said that three people need to be gone before he would consider it. The Board needs to fire that silly turd, Dave Cox. Greer need s to be convinced in a Mafia sort of way that he better step aside, or else. And Steve Jewell needs to retire to pasture like an old cow. Once those bozos are out of the way, Haddix needs to be hired as the most important part of the Phase 2 new look of Campbell Field. Get on it, Paul Taylor, you creepy b#$t@% .

That’s the old school hound I know and love. I am glad you found those meds. For a
Minute, I thought you started drinking red cool aid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • FootballFan1999
(11-18-2023, 12:19 AM)Ned Gremlin Wrote:
And without an insanely illegal influx of 5th year d1 transfers Boyle beats you by 3 scores… without Quisenberry. Horrible take. Hold the L and move on with your life.

If Boyle didn't have Q and if Corbin was twinless, Corbin wins handily.  Q and Mr High Hurdles was the difference in this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Iggyfan
(11-18-2023, 12:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: After Boyle wins at Kroger in two weeks, that weirdo, Paul Taylor, needs to approach Haddix again about returning to Corbin. Haddix, as many of us know, indicated that he wouldn't rule out a return to Corbin but said that three people need to be gone before he would consider it.  The Board needs to fire that silly turd, Dave Cox. Greer need s to be convinced in a Mafia sort of way that he better step aside, or else. And Steve Jewell needs to retire to pasture like an old cow.  Once those bozos are out of the way, Haddix needs to be hired as the most important part of the Phase 2 new look of Campbell Field. Get on it, Paul Taylor, you creepy b#$t@% .
things will not change. haddix will kick our rear over and over. thanks corbin! You can buy players and buy a 12 million dollar complex, but you can’t buy a good coach because you don’t hire anybody that isn’t a good ole boy
[-] The following 1 user Likes REDPUPPY's post:
  • Diogenes
I wonder if Tim Short is going to make the twins hand in their cars since they couldn’t beat hHaddix.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • CC117, Holy Bull, With A Cause
(11-18-2023, 12:33 AM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 12:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: After Boyle wins at Kroger in two weeks, that weirdo, Paul Taylor, needs to approach Haddix again about returning to Corbin. Haddix, as many of us know, indicated that he wouldn't rule out a return to Corbin but said that three people need to be gone before he would consider it.  The Board needs to fire that silly turd, Dave Cox. Greer need s to be convinced in a Mafia sort of way that he better step aside, or else. And Steve Jewell needs to retire to pasture like an old cow.  Once those bozos are out of the way, Haddix needs to be hired as the most important part of the Phase 2 new look of Campbell Field. Get on it, Paul Taylor, you creepy b#$t@% .

That’s the old school hound I know and love.  I am glad you found those meds.  For a
Minute, I thought you started drinking red cool aid.
I don't drink. I just calls it the way I sees it. People can kiss my @$$ if they don't like it.  If the coaches had been on opposite sidelines tonight, Corbin wins by 3 or 4 scores. If Haddix coached tonight's Hounds , Greer coached  Boyle, and Quisenberry was unavailable for Boyle, Corbin wins by 7 scores.

you have always had the oddest way of making your team better each year despite losing the game.
[-] The following 12 users Like Hatz's post:
  • BEChargers, CC117, Deuce8, Diogenes, FallRock, FastScreen435, Glory_Days, HenryHankHill, HighViz, Ralph Furley, Rebel55, toolaidback
(11-18-2023, 12:40 AM)Hatz Wrote:

you have always had the oddest way of making your team better each year despite losing the game.
Somerset won tonight…..

Wonder if
A). The NIL Twins move back to Somerset and Mark Stops (Stoops, or just Oops) makes a call to get them eligible for next week??
B). The NIL Twins give up their cool dodge trucks and move to Lexington
C). They stay in Corbin for. 6th year of eligibility and lose to Haddix again???

Clay Clevenger getting it done will make it tougher to get kids to move an hour to Corbin.
[-] The following 5 users Like HenryHankHill's post:
  • CC117, Diogenes, Holy Bull, Jack Lambert, Walt Longmire
Congratulations Boyle Co and Coach Haddix….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Hatz
(11-18-2023, 12:51 AM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Somerset won tonight…..

Wonder if
A).  The NIL Twins move back to Somerset and Mark Stops (Stoops, or just Oops) makes a call to get them eligible for next week??
B).  The NIL Twins give up their cool dodge trucks and move to Lexington
C).  They stay in Corbin for. 6th year of eligibility and lose to Haddix again???

Clay Clevenger getting it done will make it tougher to get kids to move an hour to Corbin.

to be honest they probably would have had a better chance at a title had they went back to somerset, but somerset is going to get drilled next week
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bolt's post:
  • HenryHankHill
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next