Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Game Updates
Pikeville up 34-14 with 2 minutes to go.

Branden Anthony unofficially 276 yards and 4 TDs.
(11-17-2023, 11:42 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Home effin cookin', of course. Ball was out. It was a Boyle fumble.  Horrible, lame  rule  about jumping. Cost Corbin the game. Hounds were clearly the better team. Boyle's speed, Haddix, and home cookin' late was the difference.
He was down. They showed the replay on the live feed on Team1Sports. Hurdling is a penalty.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
From an impartial outsider I thought the fumble was a 50/50 play. Either way it went I wouldn’t have complained. It was a millisecond difference in whether his butt was down or he was still up.
(11-17-2023, 11:35 PM)Old guy Wrote: How many times has Corbin hurdled this game? Wow…

In other news, In the Cov Cath/JC game, Cov Cath hurdled and it wasn’t called..

Two long drives by Corbin and coming away with zero points was the difference. Two straight games against Boyle, Corbin, the better team, lost. Time for Greer,  Cox , and Jewell to either go away or cease to exist and for a new administration to bring Haddix back.  Oh, also, KHSAA, get rid of your effin' RPI and your  ridiculous no jumping. Kids can crack heads but can't hurdle.  What a dumb@$$ rule!!!!
East Carter and Bell going to OT.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RLOCC's post:
  • Redneck
(11-17-2023, 11:49 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 11:35 PM)Old guy Wrote: How many times has Corbin hurdled this game? Wow…

In other news, In the Cov Cath/JC game, Cov Cath hurdled and it wasn’t called..

Two long drives by Corbin and coming away with zero points was the difference. Two straight games against Boyle, Corbin, the better team, lost. Time for Greer,  Cox , and Jewell to either go away or cease to exist and for a new administration to bring Haddix back.  Oh, also, KHSAA, get rid of your effin' RPI and your  ridiculous no jumping. Kids can crack heads but can't hurdle.  What a dumb@$$ rule!!!!

So what you are saying is Corbin was the better team but Haddix is the better coach?? Well I will say this, at least Boyle understands the no hurdling rule, or at least when you can hurdle and when you can’t. It may be a bad rule but it is a rule.

I am glad the Hound faithful have something to blame it on…..as we all know Corbin has never lost a game…..they have been cheated and taken away…..on the bright that region runner up trophy will look good in the trophy case
[-] The following 1 user Likes HenryHankHill's post:
  • ekywildcat
Mayfield 24 LCA 13

I said it in the thread, eliminate Hensley and Boley is manageable. Mayfield is doing exactly that.

Mayfield 24 LCA 21

Hensley just carried them all the way down the field and converted the 2 pt conversion as well. That’s LCA’s only shot is to ride Hensley.

Mayfield 30 LCA 21

Long pass TD, missed XP.

Mayfield 30 LCA 29

LCA breaks a screen on 3rd and 20 something for the TD, botches the snap on the XP but the holder finds a receiver in the end zone to convert the 2 point conversion. If you can stand to listen to these guys on Red Helmet video this is a hell of a game.

End of the 3rd quarter.

Mayfield 37 LCA 29

Juju witch a 60 yard TD run.
LCA turns it over Mayfield ball. The announcers on the Youtube channel are great.
Mayfield 44 LCA 29

Another long TD run by Juju. 9 minutes to go.
MAYFIELD UP 44-29
8 LEFT
(11-18-2023, 12:46 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: LCA turns it over Mayfield ball. The announcers on the Youtube channel are great.

It’s like if you got WWE announcers to call a high school football game.  Smile

Mayfield 44 LCA 36

7:49 left to play.
LCA SCORES
MAYFIELD LEADS 44-36
7:49 LEFT
Mayfield 51 LCA 36

4 minutes to go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shogun's post:
  • truebluefan89
(11-18-2023, 01:01 AM)Shogun Wrote: Mayfield 51 LCA 36

4 minutes to go.
Go Cards!
[-] The following 1 user Likes truebluefan89's post:
  • Shogun
Mayfield 58 LCA 36

Boley throws a pick 6 that should put the fork in LCA.

Don’t mean to beat up on them, but I’ve not been impressed with Boley.

Boley picked off again. This one’s well done at this point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shogun's post:
  • truebluefan89