Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State championship quality games in 3rd round
Hard to pick which one to watch, but to name some

Mayfield vs LCA
Corbin vs Boyle Co
Male vs Fredrick Douglas
Central vs CAL.

Could the rpi work teams in to state that wouldn't be picked to be there due to picked teams knocking each other out? Fun week ahead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foozeball23's post:
  • nemo
These games are so..."how the hell do I pick which one!?" I'm going Boyle vs Corbin because it's a 20 minute drive. But everything is great. It's a shame, and a blessing these games happen in a 3rd round.
After what happened against Taylor Co, I'm not sure the Boyle/Corbin game is going to be super close.
(11-11-2023, 04:55 AM)know1 Wrote: After what happened against Taylor Co, I'm not sure the Boyle/Corbin game is going to be super close.

LOL!
(11-11-2023, 05:43 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 04:55 AM)know1 Wrote: After what happened against Taylor Co, I'm not sure the Boyle/Corbin game is going to be super close.

LOL!
How close do you think it will be?  Why not make a counterpoint than just laughing? 

They had a couple of common opponents and Boyle performed a lot better in those games. And Boyle was on the road for both while Corbin was at home. 

I still think think the margin will be about 21. It wouldn't surprise me much if it was a little larger.
[-] The following 1 user Likes know1's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(11-11-2023, 08:30 AM)know1 Wrote:

LOL!
How close do you think it will be?  Why not make a counterpoint than just laughing? 

They had a couple of common opponents and Boyle performed a lot better in those games. And Boyle was on the road for both while Corbin was at home. 

I still think think the margin will be about 21. It wouldn't surprise me much if it was a little larger.

laughing uncontrollably was the only  response that comment deserved. I watched the game from the sideline and Corbin was on cruise control.
(11-11-2023, 08:30 AM)know1 Wrote:

LOL!

The game was 49-7 until the last play of the game against reserves.  Corbin looked liked they didn't even try for a good part of the game.  You are such a BLAST!!!!  lol