Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County 35 Betsy Layne 6
Final
I accidentally picked Betsy Layne like a dummy.
Martin county was just to physical all game..
Great season for the Bobcats and one to build off of.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good season BL following you guys all year. what does bl lose for next year
Congrats to Martin Co.

Betsy Layne, you made school history. Congrats. Thanks to Coach Jarrell, his staff, and players. I'm proud to be a Bobcat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • pjdoug
Congrats Martin County! You guys are playing some good football right now and seem to be peaking at the right time. Early season losses have kept you out of the spotlight but you just keep improving every week. Defense played great tonight. BL averaged 38 points a game coming into this game and MC held them to 6. Offensively I think MC only turned the ball over one time tonight on downs. I think they score on every other possession but I could be wrong. Great season BL. Martin County good luck moving forward!
Congrats MC. You have made school history under the new Martin County High School name. Great season Betsy Layne. I hated to see it end for y’all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cards98's post:
  • Westside
MC continues to play their best football. Offense is rolling and defense is lights out. Great win for the cardinals. Best season Betsy Layne has ever had, nothing for them to hang their heads over.
[-] The following 1 user Likes biggiewelchwelch's post:
  • Westside
Congrats to both these programs!! I love seeing some new faces in the mix.
Martin county moving on to play in their 6th regional championship game in program history is a huge achievement for these young men and program. Great job guys!!