Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter 20 Lloyd Memorial 7
Final from Grayson a good win for my Raiders. I think a lot of people thought a 10-1 team from Northern Kentucky would roll, but the Raiders had different plans. I believe they will travel to Rockcastle Co. next week.
Nice win!!   I didn’t see that coming.
East can beat Rockcastle
(11-11-2023, 12:45 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: East can beat Rockcastle
Correct me if I’m wrong, I believe East Carter travels to Bell Co and Lex Catholic goes to Rockcastle.
(11-11-2023, 12:50 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 12:45 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: East can beat Rockcastle
Correct me if I’m wrong, I believe East Carter travels to Bell Co and Lex Catholic goes to Rockcastle.

Yes that is correct.
Lloyd was the fakest team in the state this year. Never came out of the rankings for most people in 3A but with a season of cupcakes this outcome was not surprising i assumed it would be more.

Congrats East Carter!!
(11-11-2023, 04:34 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Lloyd was the fakest team in the state this year. Never came out of the rankings for most people in 3A but with a season of cupcakes this outcome was not surprising i assumed it would be more.

Congrats East Carter!!

Agree 100%…Lloyd beat up on a bunch of absolute tomato cans, and when they played one good team, Lex Cath, they got ran out of the stadium. Not surprised at all that East Carter won this game.
Like everyone is saying on here, LM was overrated and overhyped undefeated team till they met Lex Catholic. Looking at their schedule and watching who they beat, WOW. Good job E. Carter.
(11-11-2023, 09:31 AM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 04:34 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Lloyd was the fakest team in the state this year. Never came out of the rankings for most people in 3A but with a season of cupcakes this outcome was not surprising i assumed it would be more.

Congrats East Carter!!

Agree 100%…Lloyd beat up on a bunch of absolute tomato cans, and when they played one good team, Lex Cath, they got ran out of the stadium. Not surprised at all that East Carter won this game.
East Carter isn’t a bad team.  I thought they might win last night.  They have a solid line and a tough running game.  They aren’t a team to overlook and I think they will give Bell County all they want next week.
I really thought Lloyd's passing offense would've looked better with the return of their QB and the other kid moving back to WR. Congrats to East Carter, they've got a nasty O-line.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • 16BBall Fan