Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any 1A upsets tonight?
I think any upsets would have to come from the west as that whole district have already played each other and familiar with each other.
I honestly believe if Sayre beats Pairs that’s an upset
[-] The following 2 users Like RAMDAD50's post:
  • Belichick, ROTC
Does Sayre still use the youth league toadie to go around and try to pluck kids off FCPS teams that aren’t good enough to enter the bio med program?
I can see Bethlehem beating KCD. They played earlier this season and KCD only won by a touchdown.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • Belichick
(11-10-2023, 07:05 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: I can see Bethlehem beating KCD.  They played earlier this season and KCD only won by a touchdown.
I think KCD and Campbellsville are vulnerable.  Paris/Sayre is interesting but I don’t think Sayre has the horses to keep up.  That one could actually end up as a blowout because Sayre has not played anyone as good as Paris.
[-] The following 2 users Like Belichick's post:
  • jetpilot, Orange Blaze
(11-10-2023, 07:18 PM)Belichick Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 07:05 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: I can see Bethlehem beating KCD.  They played earlier this season and KCD only won by a touchdown.
I think KCD and Campbellsville are vulnerable.  Paris/Sayre is interesting but I don’t think Sayre has the horses to keep up.  That one could actually end up as a blowout because Sayre has not played anyone as good as Paris.
The way RPI is structured this probably won’t happen but I could see NCC giving Paris or Sayre a good game too.

Class A isn’t terrible from number 3 to 8 the problem is Raceland and Pikeville have shown to be another level better than everyone else.
The exact same Paris and Sayre teams played last year, except Paris has a new QB, and Sayre gets Coffman this go around. Sayre won…without their stud.

I expect Holy Cross to give Campbellsville a game tonight. Pennebaker #8 RB for HC putting up huge numbers last 3 games. Only had 4 carries in their first meeting. Some good matchups for 2nd round Class A tonight.
(11-10-2023, 07:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

I expect Holy Cross to give Campbellsville a game tonight. Pennebaker #8 RB for HC putting up huge numbers last 3 games. Only had 4 carries in their first meeting. Some good matchups for 2nd round Class A tonight.
If Campbellsville, KCD, and Paris all were to get beat tonight, which is actually possible do you know how that would shake up the bracket next week? I’m not smart enough to figure that out and wasn’t sure if someone here was lol.
Sayre up 31-12
Sayre now up 38-12
Never a doubt, I’m sure Paris fans will say this game was close.
Looks like if NCC can beat KCD next week, Sayre/Raceland winner would come to Pikeville for semis.
If not, likely Pikeville at Campbellsville and Raceland/Sayre at KCD

As a Pikeville fan I would rather play Raceland or Sayre either one at Pikeville than Campbellsville at Campbellsville. JMHO.

And Middlesboro, no.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(11-11-2023, 12:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Looks like if NCC can beat KCD next week, Sayre/Raceland winner would come to Pikeville for semis.

As a Pikeville fan I would rather play Raceland or Sayre either one at Pikeville than Campbellsville at Campbellsville. JMHO.

And Middlesboro, no.

Looks like NCC goes to Campbellsville. Probably had a decent shot at KCD. Oh well time to look up last time Pikeville played downstate in semis. Used to be huge and practically the whole town went...
(11-11-2023, 12:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Looks like if NCC can beat KCD next week, Sayre/Raceland winner would come to Pikeville for semis.

And Middlesboro, no.
i love how your over looking middlesboro i hope the whole pikeville team is doing the same thing better not look to far past this bunch
(11-11-2023, 06:06 AM)mr yellow jacket Wrote:

And Middlesboro, no.
i love how your over looking middlesboro i hope the whole pikeville team is doing the same thing better not look to far past this bunch
The jackets QB and WR are great players. They haven’t faced a defense all year like they are about to. They aren’t looking past Middlesboro. They are looking through them. The “we want Pikeville” “Pikeville’s daddy” and “we’re coming to takeover” TikTok’s and social media nonsense are great bulletin board material. Pikeville has good players anyway. Why give them extra motivation? Long ride home next week.