• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dan Howard Resigns At Hazard
Who gets the job?
I have heard rumors that they have offered the job to Chuck Fugate.
I think it cannot be anyone from the staff currently, will they steal a perry assistant or something?
Word on the street that Justin Haddix is the top candidate
(11-08-2023, 03:07 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Word on the street that Justin Haddix is the top candidate

I hope I am really bad at sarcasm or this has got to just be a joke
(11-08-2023, 03:07 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Word on the street that Justin Haddix is the top candidate

There is zero chance that he leaves Boyle.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Colonel4Life1999
It’s not sarcasm and I don’t necessarily disagree that he’ll probably be back at Boyle next season.

I’m telling you he’s the top candidate.
He’s the man they want.
And if there wasn’t at least a little bit of mutual interest I wouldn’t get on here and say anything.

When have I ever let y’all down lol
I'm sure that a lot of schools would love to have Chris McNamee and Phillip Haywood too
[-] The following 1 user Likes Colonel4Life1999's post:
  • 2000PHS
Hazard would be an excellent job for about any coach. There’s some rebuild coming and those fans and boosters better be patient.

And yes, Haddix is sarcasm.
Only place Haddix will go will be into the college ranks of coaching. Hazard would be a BIG step down for him.
Hazard admins need to get on the Parkway and stop in Clay County. Mike Sizemore has turned two basketball schools into thriving programs. Imagine what he could do at Hazard?
[-] The following 1 user Likes strepxe's post:
  • BTP
Never heard of Mike Sizemore. Clay County can’t play dead in a western in football.
They need to hand over the keys to Jacob Roll. He’d get the program back to like it was in the Mark Dixon days.
Would they bring Coach Fletch up from the middle school and become the head coach?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Coach Fletch would be a dandy. He gets a lot out of them.
Ed Orgeron.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Red Eminence's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
(11-08-2023, 04:04 PM)Diablo Wrote: Never heard of Mike Sizemore.  Clay County can’t play dead in a western in football.
They couldn’t until he got there.
If they do not at least gage the interest from Mike Sizemore at Clay Co it would be hard to believe they are doing a legit search. Look at what he has done at the two schools he has coached at.
Sizemore turned around Bracken County Football, from the worst team in the state to 7 wins a year. And then went to Clay and did similar, winless to 7-8 wins a year.

Both of those jobs in communities where football is lucky if it's 3rd place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes strepxe's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-08-2023, 04:04 PM)Diablo Wrote: Never heard of Mike Sizemore.  Clay County can’t play dead in a western in football.

You clearly haven't seen them the last few years...
(11-08-2023, 03:17 PM)Colonel4Life1999 Wrote: I'm sure that a lot of schools would love to have Chris McNamee and Phillip Haywood too

I bet they would.
All I said is he’s the top candidate on their list of coaches.
Luke Salmons and Joe Chirico are on the list too.

Maybe Haddix just tells everyone he’ll listen to what they have to say after the end of the season and they go from there. All I’m saying is this won’t be the only time you hear his name pop up.
Haddix does have family in Hazard. His Nephew is the qb on the 8th grade team. Just saying lol
I’m hearing Mark Stoops is the top choice here to replace Dixon. Not sure if the interest there is mutual though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pirateforlife's post:
  • Bull got out!
If I was a betting man I’d say Hazard’s next coach is already on the current staff
(11-08-2023, 07:01 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: If I was a betting man I’d say Hazard’s next coach is already on the current staff
if this is true, they might as well turn the stadium into parking lots. One of the most talented hazard teams was there last year, then 8-5. This year probably has to be one of if not the worst team in the history of the school. It’s like the louisville basketball team, when they fire kenny payne they should clean house completely if possible.
This job has Allen Holland Jrs name all over it…..
Heard Haddix got him a dozen from Pantry Shelf Donuts this morning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
Fletcher could be a good choice. The kids will seemingly run through a brick wall for that guy. And he has built the jr high program to be a great feeder system. Hazard has had the talent to be competitive but since two years after Dixon left, it’s just seemingly going through the motions for everyone.
(11-08-2023, 07:49 PM)bac2369 Wrote: This job has Allen Holland Jrs name all over it…..
I was about to put the same thing.
Hazard should take a look at Ryan Sizemore former Leslie County eagle that has been an assistant at Carrollton High in Georgia a nationally ranked team the past few years. Ryan's son is a senior on this team and may be playing for a college back in Kentucky at the next level.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cherokee's post:
  • Bluecat
  • 1(current)
  • Next