Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
0%
Beechwood
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County at Beechwood 11/10 Friday Night
Breathitt County (6-5)
Aug 18, 23 Belfry home (L) 14 - 48 
Aug 25, 23 Perry County Central away (L) 26 - 29 
Sep 1, 23 Lewis County home (W) 63 - 13 
Sep 8, 23 Johnson Central away (L) 0 - 41 
Sep 15, 23 Hazard away (W) 41 - 6 
Sep 22, 23 Letcher County Central home (L) 21 - 25 
Sep 29, 23 Somerset home (L) 21 - 42 
Oct 13, 23 Leslie County home (W) 48 - 14 
Oct 20, 23 Danville away (W) 50 - 13 
Oct 27, 23 Prestonsburg away (W) 42 - 7 
Nov 3, 23 Bracken County home (W) 46 - 26 Class 2A 2023 UK HealthCare Sports Medicine State Football Finals

Beechwood (10-1)
Aug 18, 23 Archbishop McNicholas (Cincinnati), OH away (W) 31 - 14
Aug 25, 23 Campbell County away (W) 50 - 7 
Sep 1, 23 Dixie Heights away (W) 49 - 48  (overtime) 
Sep 8, 23 Simon Kenton home (W) 58 - 54 
Sep 15, 23 Covington Catholic home (L) 31 - 35 
Sep 22, 23 Gallatin County home (W) 56 - 0 
Sep 29, 23 Walton-Verona home (W) 54 - 3 
Oct 6, 23 Owen County home (W) 67 - 0 
Oct 13, 23 Carroll County away (W) 55 - 0 
Oct 20, 23 Bracken County home (W) 41 - 0 
Nov 3, 23 Danville home (W) 49 - 0 Class 2A 2023 UK HealthCare Sports Medicine State Football Finals

Recent History
Aug 25, 2001 Beechwood 37 Breathitt County 8 Champions Bowl
Dec 4, 2020 Beechwood 52 Breathitt County 7 2020 Class 2A 2020 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...4f744f4d3d
Beechwood wins easily even tho i still think Breathitt is very talented.
Beechwood big
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Beechwood will beat the brakes off of Breathitt County.

That said, you could replace Breathitt with most any team and see the same results.
Beechwood names the score!
Beechwood continues to dominate.
This one gets ugly. Quick
Honestly, this is not meant to be disrespectful, but… Breathitt should forfeit.
Breathitt goes to the beech and gets the wood laid to them
Such a once proud program will be exposed as mediocre at best.
The good news, Breathitt County avoided a losing season by winning their first round game last week.
The bad news, they'll settle for a .500 season and having a running clock put on them in the first half at Beechwood.

Go ahead and get the Breathitt hype train fired up for 2024. Beechwood 52-Breathitt County 6.
Very accurate description, SIR! You deserve a BLIZZARD from Dairy Somewhere- cookies n cream!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • Deuce8
Beechwood with a running clock by 7:20, central time
Love and respect both programs. But the two are at different positions right now.

Beechwood rolls, 50-13.
Breathitt was the biggest train wreck in the state early on but to their credit they improved a lot.
Tough task for the Bobcats. Hope BC can keep it competitive Might make the trip to fort Mitchell
(11-06-2023, 12:42 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: Tough task for the Bobcats. Hope BC can keep it competitive Might make the trip to fort Mitchell

It won't be competitive
(11-05-2023, 11:51 PM)Nations Elite Wrote: Love and respect both programs. But the two are at different positions right now.

Beechwood rolls, 50-13.

Funny, I seem to recall you ranking Breathitt number 3 preseason and Beechwood number 6.
My how things have changed!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KentuckyHillBilly5321's post:
  • Nations Elite
Beachwood has played a pretty easy schedule. Breathitt will actually be one of the better teams they’ve played all season. Still, Breathitt doesn’t have much of a chance. If the bobcats can move the ball and control the clock, then maybe they have a chance.
I will be pleasantly surprised if this is not a running clock. No disrespect intended but Beechwood is just that much better this season.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(11-06-2023, 01:18 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: Beachwood has played a pretty easy schedule. Breathitt will actually be one of the better teams they’ve played all season. Still, Breathitt doesn’t have much of a chance. If the bobcats can move the ball and control the clock, then maybe they have a chance.
The Bobcats’ only chance is if they do as you said, run the ball and control the clock.  Unfortunately that is not the way they ☎️ plays.  They run and get 4-5 yards a play but insist on passing the ball more than they should, that is what has gotten them into trouble in the games against teams that match them in talent.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(11-06-2023, 01:18 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: Beachwood has played a pretty easy schedule. Breathitt will actually be one of the better teams they’ve played all season. Still, Breathitt doesn’t have much of a chance. If the bobcats can move the ball and control the clock, then maybe they have a chance.

The first 5 teams Beechwood played were all much better than Breathitt, Beechwood’s schedule didn’t get weak until the district portion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KentuckyHillBilly5321's post:
  • Cobraxx
I hope Breathitt can at least be competitive. It is a tough road game for sure. They have some playmakers so anything could happen, just not very likely.
(11-06-2023, 01:11 AM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 11:51 PM)Nations Elite Wrote: Love and respect both programs. But the two are at different positions right now.

Beechwood rolls, 50-13.

Funny, I seem to recall you ranking Breathitt number 3 preseason and Beechwood number 6.
We did! And we don't run from owning that. A few had the thought the loss of Cam Hergott would knock them down to average with everyone else. But Clay Hayden has proven the beat goes on. On the flip side Breathitt Co. QB play has been inconsistent and at time non-existent.
(11-06-2023, 03:08 PM)Nations Elite Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 01:11 AM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 11:51 PM)Nations Elite Wrote: Love and respect both programs. But the two are at different positions right now.

Beechwood rolls, 50-13.

We did! And we don't run from owning that. A few had the thought the loss of Cam Hergott would knock them down to average with everyone else. But Clay Hayden has proven the beat goes on. On the flip side Breathitt Co. QB play has been inconsistent and at time non-existent.

Cam Hergott has been gone for 2 years now. Hayden was the starter on the State Championship team last year.
[-] The following 3 users Like KentuckyHillBilly5321's post:
  • Deuce8, Nations Elite, Walt Longmire
When I get a chance I can look at why there was so much Beechwood hate at the beginning of the season. Perhaps it was the coaching change and folks thinking about a change in culture. But the young man I meant to mention but Hergott is so memorable was Mitchell Berger departure. Hope to hear from ya soon Hillbilly!
(11-06-2023, 06:18 PM)Nations Elite Wrote: When I get a chance I can look at why there was so much Beechwood hate at the beginning of the season. Perhaps it was the coaching change and folks thinking about a change in culture. But the young man I meant to mention but Hergott is so memorable was Mitchell Berger departure. Hope to hear from ya soon Hillbilly!

Berger was one of the best to ever play for Beechwood, but he was lost for the season in week 8 last year, and the RB that replaced him and went on to rush for 900 yards was a sophomore.
I think it all comes down to breathitts offensive line. They just haven’t lived up to expectations. Seems like they do okay in the pass but have trouble in the rush. Also, the defense is missing a few key positions. They have lots of talent, but against good teams that can expose the Bobcats weaknesses, they are pretty much helpless. I look for them to try and pound the ball early in the big set. If their defense can keep their composure and limit big plays, then maybe they can make it competitive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wolfeman's post:
  • Nations Elite
Beechwood running clock
It's been a disappointing year in Jackson, but hopefully next year the bobcats will be humbled and hungry. If Breathitt can keep Beechwood from running the clock, it will be a positive for Breathitt moving forward. Breathitt is physical enough to play with Beechwood but they don't have the speed or the discipline to keep it close.