Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frankfort
0%
Raceland
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort at Raceland 11/10 Friday Night
Frankfort (4-7)
Aug 18, 23 Paris home (L) 0 - 50 
Aug 26, 23 Moore away (L) 14 - 28 
Sep 1, 23 Rockcastle County away (L) 0 - 1 - (forfeit) 
Sep 8, 23 Iroquois home (W) 37 - 0 
Sep 22, 23 Fairdale home (L) 8 - 47 
Sep 29, 23 Southern away (L) 2 - 6 
Oct 6, 23 Eminence home (W) 36 - 26 
Oct 13, 23 Sayre home (L) 6 - 45 
Oct 20, 23 Berea away (W) 43 - 0 
Oct 27, 23 Western Hills away (L) 35 - 42 
Nov 3, 23 Nicholas County home (W) 34 - 14  Class 1A 2023 UK HealthCare Sports Medicine State Football Finals

Raceland (8-3)
Aug 18, 23 Ashland Blazer away (L) 21 - 28 
Aug 25, 23 Letcher County Central away (W) 40 - 20
Sep 8, 23 Pikeville away (W) 7 - 6 
Sep 15, 23 Highlands home (L) 0 - 40 
Sep 22, 23 Newport Central Catholic home (W) 40 - 14 
Sep 29, 23 Hazard away (W) 43 - 0 
Oct 6, 23 Fairview home (W) 67 - 0 
Oct 13, 23 Paris home (W) 43 - 13 
Oct 20, 23 Nicholas County away (W) 49 - 14 
Oct 27, 23 Lexington Christian home (L) 21 - 48 
Nov 3, 23 Berea home (W) 1 - 0 - Class 1A 2023 UK HealthCare Sports Medicine State Football Finals(Forfeit)

Recent History
NONE
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...6d6a656543
Raceland 35-7
I know nothing about Frankfort. I just scrolled up….they got beat by Pairs 50-0! It’s gonna be a long night for the Frankfooters
This one will be ugly.
Like Paris Frankfort seems to have really good athletes but for whatever reason struggles with translating that to success in football. With the talent that exists in these schools you would think that their football programs would always be really good.
Rams big
Went and watched Frankfort and Nicholas. These two teams could form an all star team and still not compete in 1A. Frankfort is like a mini Paris with an even bigger lack of discipline. Last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter took half hour to play because of all the fights and trash talking. The most amusing moment of the night was when the entire Frankfort team started chanting “We want Raceland!” After their last touchdown. Friday they are going to get what they asked for. Rams by eleventy billion!
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Slic Ric
RAMS 56
State Capitalists 6
The real question is…..does Frankfort show up Friday night or do they take their playoff win over Nicholas and call it a season?
(11-05-2023, 07:48 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: The real question is…..does Frankfort show up Friday night or do they take their playoff win over Nicholas and call it a season?
I think Frankfort will show up their head coach was on Pikeville staff last year and I think he will develop a team there in a few years but it will take time
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Belichick
(11-05-2023, 07:55 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 07:48 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: The real question is…..does Frankfort show up Friday night or do they take their playoff win over Nicholas and call it a season?
I think Frankfort will show up their head coach was on Pikeville staff last year and I think he will develop a team there in a few years but it will take time
From a talent standpoint Frankfort isn’t a bad place to build a program.  They have produced good athletes over the years in various sports.  If the administration is supportive of the program I think a good coach could build something there.
(11-05-2023, 08:58 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 07:55 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
From a talent standpoint Frankfort isn’t a bad place to build a program.  They have produced good athletes over the years in various sports.  If the administration is supportive of the program I think a good coach could build something there.
The thing is in like most places you a lot of schools in that area like Franklin County that already has a good program so it’s like most places except your rural schools and they still have transfers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Orange Blaze
He has his work cut out for him. Kids are wild as hell. Sideline was a circus.
(11-05-2023, 12:16 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Went and watched Frankfort and Nicholas. These two teams could form an all star team and still not compete in 1A. Frankfort is like a mini Paris with an even bigger lack of discipline. Last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter took half hour to play because of all the fights and trash talking. The most amusing moment of the night was when the entire Frankfort team started chanting “We want Raceland!” After their last touchdown. Friday they are going to get what they asked for. Rams by eleventy billion!

It makes me happy to see people get what they want lol.
Raceland 49, Frankfort 8
Frankfort fan base and kids, are literally delusional. They will get ran off the field by Raceland. The new coach doesn't even have control of his team let alone the scheme to beat anyone with a pulse.
(11-05-2023, 11:14 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 12:16 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Went and watched Frankfort and Nicholas. These two teams could form an all star team and still not compete in 1A. Frankfort is like a mini Paris with an even bigger lack of discipline. Last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter took half hour to play because of all the fights and trash talking. The most amusing moment of the night was when the entire Frankfort team started chanting “We want Raceland!” After their last touchdown. Friday they are going to get what they asked for. Rams by eleventy billion!

It makes me happy to see people get what they want lol.
Raceland 49, Frankfort 8

Coach Salmons is a nice guy and hates to see anyone go without. He will surely make his team available, just as requested.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i82much's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-05-2023, 11:12 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: He has his work cut out for him. Kids are wild as hell. Sideline was a circus.

Being from Frankfort you have to understand that Frankfort High has a very small area to draw from to get its own students... as far as sports go the transfers and out of district kids you get are not going there to work harder, or to build anything.. they are going because its easy or they are from a long line of family that went there......Right now they have several kids from Franklin County, most of them were kicked off here, or just not dedicated.
Christmas comes early to the frankenfurters…they get just what they wanted.

Raceland 52
Frankfort 6
Rams roll in this one...
(11-06-2023, 10:59 AM)FCSPY Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 11:12 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: He has his work cut out for him. Kids are wild as hell. Sideline was a circus.

Being from Frankfort you have to understand that Frankfort High has a very small area to draw from to get its own students... as far as sports go the transfers and out of district kids you get are not going there to work harder, or to build anything.. they are going because its easy or they are from a long line of family that went there......Right now they have several kids from Franklin County, most of them were kicked off here, or just not dedicated.
It’s not going to be easy Friday night. I’m sure all the Raceland kids know about the we want Raceland chants fueling the fire even more. The dogs will be called off early but they will be dogs while they are in there. This is a game to not get anybody hurt or ejected and to get the JV and freshmen reps.
(11-06-2023, 01:11 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 10:59 AM)FCSPY Wrote:

It’s not going to be easy Friday night. I’m sure all the Raceland kids know about the we want Raceland chants fueling the fire even more. The dogs will be called off early but they will be dogs while they are in there. This is a game to not get anybody hurt or ejected and to get the JV and freshmen reps.
please score a hundred, I will buy the boys pizza if you do!
FCSPY must be a disgruntled former Panther or something lol. That being said, our JV is probably as good as some of the teams in the states varsity. They have out scored a lot of varsity teams in mop up duty this season.
Raceland in a brutal game for Frankfort. 

As an aside, does the coach for Frankfort still come in on a helicopter for home games? It's been a few years since I've been to a game there and I'm trying to decide if I remember that or if it was a fever dream.
Just asking a question about one of your Raceland posters………What ever happen to Scotty_Bronson alway enjoy his comments about Raceland football………Hope everything is okay with him.
He is now ArmChairHC 64...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • 64SUR
Yup I’m right here. Account got fouled…so I created a new one…hope all is well 64. Btw you are still the most annoying yet fun to read poster on here!!!hahahahaha
[-] The following 1 user Likes ArmChairHC's post:
  • 64SUR
(11-06-2023, 02:24 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: FCSPY must be a disgruntled former Panther or something lol. That being said, our JV is probably as good as some of the teams in the states varsity. They have out scored a lot of varsity teams in mop up duty this season.

No sir, I am a Flyer.. and we don’t like anything to do with that bunch downtown.
That bunch is going to get taken downtown Friday. Coach won’t put a hundred on them though. I will say this. When he puts the JV kids in he’s going to let them play.
Which is how it should be RAD. Once you pull your starters all bets are off imo.
(11-07-2023, 05:29 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Which is how it should be RAD. Once you pull your starters all bets are off imo.

Agreed. Let the young guys get varsity TDs. They deserve it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL