Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County 43 Pike Central 3
Cardinals lost the regular season game 9-6 but respond when it matters the most. This was a beat down. Running clock in the first half. Martin County ran at will.
Looks like you owe someone a nice dinner.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntheZone's post:
  • Khalisimo
(11-03-2023, 11:01 PM)IntheZone Wrote: Looks like you owe someone a nice dinner.
I do. Pleasantly surprised considering how bad Martin County’s defensive coordinator is  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Khalisimo's post:
  • IntheZone
What happened to Pike Central after the Pike County Bowl? Got progressively worse each week. To me that’s on coaching all the way around. The entire staff. They beat this team 2 months ago and got a 1st half running clock put on them.
Congratulations to the Cardinals
(11-04-2023, 12:50 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: What happened to Pike Central after the Pike County Bowl? Got progressively worse each week. To me that’s on coaching all the way around. The entire staff. They beat this team 2 months ago and got a 1st half running clock put on them.

Beginning of the year Pike Central shocked people cause they had a big QB that ran the ball and then another decent RB to exchange carries with. As the season progressed teams started watching film and scouting, you figure out how to stop the QB run then it’s pretty much a wash cause they don’t have any other threats to their offense besides letting 7 just run it every play.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(11-04-2023, 12:50 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: What happened to Pike Central after the Pike County Bowl? Got progressively worse each week. To me that’s on coaching all the way around. The entire staff. They beat this team 2 months ago and got a 1st half running clock put on them.
Exactly man hit the nail on the head coaching defence plays good first part of the season and use one player to run the offense wen you have more to use. cause they have some good skill players but rely on 1 thats all.