Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boyle 41 Whitley County 6
Final.
Congratulations Boyle County!!! Great Season Whitley County!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • papagrit, pjdoug, The Red Eminence
Congratulations Rebels!
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Rebel55
I bet teams are ready for Quisenberry, Brown, Dawson and Bodner to graduate.
Only two of those do this year. Dawson and Bodner. Quisenberry and Brown are Jr.'s.
Boyle Co will be on cruise control throughout the playoffs.
Yep
Honestly not as bad as I thought. Even though i think whitley is better than there final record shows.
(11-03-2023, 07:35 AM)Old School 18 Wrote: Honestly not as bad as I thought. Even though i think whitley is better than there final record shows.

Whitley County is on the rise if they keep things in place as they are now.
(11-03-2023, 07:35 AM)Old School 18 Wrote: Honestly not as bad as I thought. Even though i think whitley is better than there final record shows.
At one point they where 5-2.  They where in the driver seat to get a 2 seed and after the loss at home to Letcher County Central things went south.
(11-03-2023, 09:18 AM)Rebel55 Wrote:
At one point they where 5-2.  They where in the driver seat to get a 2 seed and after the loss at home to Letcher County Central things went south.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1321891058450191 This video will show you that Whitley County never did stop  playing hard. They will  continue to get  better.
I can see Whitley being the team to try to beat next season. They did a lot of things really good this season, and I agree with whoever said, 'they were better than their record indicated'. They will be fun to follow and watch!
(11-03-2023, 12:58 AM)Westside Wrote: Boyle Co will be on cruise control throughout the playoffs.
You think they will cruise through Corbin?
Congrats Whitley on a great season!!!
(11-03-2023, 12:50 PM)Hi Risk Warrior Wrote: I can see Whitley being the team to try to beat next season.  They did a lot of things really good this season, and I agree with whoever said, 'they were better than their record indicated'.  They will be fun to follow and watch!

The team to try and beat for what?  I saw the game last night and Boyle did whatever they wanted and when . The Rebels 1st team defense was out of the game with 7 mins. to go in the 2nd quarter. Running clock in 1st half. Boyle freshmen got to play quite a bit. Good luck next year, but team to beat is a little confusing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes back country's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest