Picks from the C-J's Jason Frakes headed into the playoffs:

1A: Campbellsville over Raceland
2A: LCA over Owensboro Cath
3A: CAL over Lex Cath
4A: Boyle over Cov Cath
5A: Bowling Green over South Warren
6A: Male over Trinity

Pretty much chalk except in 1A.
I don't know his financial condition but I hope he is able to bring a huge sack of money to the Pikeville/Campbellsville game if it happens in the semifinals...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Belichick
(11-02-2023, 01:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I don't know his financial condition but I hope he is able to bring a huge sack of money to the Pikeville/Campbellsville game if it happens in the semifinals...
people down state are lost. im willing to put $500 on pikeville but a certain user around here seems to ignore me despite his willingness to doubt eky teams every year.
(11-02-2023, 02:26 PM)Khalisimo Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 01:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I don't know his financial condition but I hope he is able to bring a huge sack of money to the Pikeville/Campbellsville game if it happens in the semifinals...
people down state are lost. im willing to put $500 on pikeville but a certain user around here seems to ignore me despite his willingness to doubt eky teams every year.
Yes that MAN may be an enemy PLANT lol
  • pjdoug
You rang, lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like plantmanky's post:
  • jetpilot, pjdoug
(11-02-2023, 01:21 PM)dodger Wrote: Picks from the C-J's Jason Frakes headed into the playoffs: 

Big Grin
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-02-2023, 09:40 PM)Redneck Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 01:21 PM)dodger Wrote: Picks from the C-J's Jason Frakes headed into the playoffs: 

Big Grin
I could actually see that happening. Campbellsville beating Raceland that is. Not necessarily in the championship game.
(11-02-2023, 09:56 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:

Big Grin
I could actually see that happening
I can't. I can see Pikeville RBs bulldozing Campbellsville defense without ever throwing a pass. And if I'm wrong I see Raceland over Campbellsville. But I have been wrong. If Campbellsville wins the title both Pikeville and Raceland have underperformed in a big way.
  • Belichick
(11-02-2023, 10:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin
I can't. I can see Pikeville RBs bulldozing Campbellsville defense without ever throwing a pass. And if I'm wrong I see Raceland over Campbellsville. But I have been wrong. If Campbellsville wins the title both Pikeville and Raceland have underperformed in a big way.
I meant to say I can see Campbellsville being able to beat Raceland and knocking them out of the playoffs not necessarily in the title game.  That’s assuming RPI allowed for that.
(11-02-2023, 10:35 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:

Big Grin
I meant to say I can see Campbellsville being able to beat Raceland and knocking them out of the playoffs not necessarily in the title game.  That’s assuming RPI allowed for that.
I don't see Campbellsville beating Raceland, could be wrong.
(11-02-2023, 09:37 PM)plantmanky Wrote: You rang, lol.

lol
(11-02-2023, 10:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 09:40 PM)Redneck Wrote: Big Grin

Thumbnail(s)

(11-02-2023, 10:50 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 09:56 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: I could actually see that happening
I hear you loud and clear and although it is certainly possible and I love Calpreps I trust my own eyes and ears more. Campbellsville will show up to play Pikeville and/or Raceland expecting to win.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Belichick, Orange Blaze
(11-02-2023, 11:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 10:50 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 10:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I can't. I can see Pikeville RBs bulldozing Campbellsville defense without ever throwing a pass. And if I'm wrong I see Raceland over Campbellsville. But I have been wrong. If Campbellsville wins the title both Pikeville and Raceland have underperformed in a big way.
I hear you loud and clear and although it is certainly possible and I love Calpreps I trust my own eyes and ears more. Campbellsville will show up to play Pikeville and/or Raceland expecting to win.
Maybe I’m just a jaded Raceland fan lol.  I’ve just learned not to expect a trophy at the end of the year and I’ve seen too many Raceland teams get beat in the playoffs after having a hyped year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • jetpilot
I still think Pikeville repeats.
[-] The following 3 users Like rookie57's post:
  • Belichick, Humpty Dumpty, jetpilot

Big Grin
I could actually see that happening.  Campbellsville beating Raceland that is. Not necessarily in the championship game.
Raceland is a very solid football team with good players and coaches. Campbellsville isn’t bad but they wouldn’t beat Raceland. We’ll never know because their paths shouldn’t cross unless it is at Kroger. Pikeville will play Campbellsville at their place in semis and that will be it for the Eagles this year UNLESS Pikeville has a poor game. They had a poor game against Raceland so it is possible. I just don’t see Raceland or Pikeville not playing again at Kroger unless one of them beat themselves. No disrespect to the others but those 2 teams are just a notch or two above any competition they will have on their way there. I believe Pikeville will beat Raceland in the final.
Corbin fans incoming. This man is about to get some calls lolol