Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Pacucah Tilghman Played LCA or Beechwood; Who Would Win?
Smile
The always reliable Calpreps says 

LCA 42
Tilghman 35

Tilghman 38
Beechwood 35

Personally, I think both of these games would be fun to watch and Calpreps might not be that far off on their projections here  Smile
PT beat Mayfield by 7. I'd say if they were to win either of those games that would be around what the margin would be. I probably wouldn't take them over either but they are a solid group and very capable.
Those two better worry about beating the other...
I think Paducah Tilghman could match up well with those right now, but I am an old man behind a keyboard.
PT has to worry about the opponent in front of them this Friday, it’s too late in the season to fathom hypothetical matchups.
Better question, can Mayfield beat LCA at War Memorial in 2 weeks?
I'm sure Mayfield is concentrating on Edmonson County right now. One game at a time or you might just be on the outside looking in. I'm sure Mayfield is probably a 50 point favorite but one just never knows.
I'd take both teams over PT, but in one possession games where even a single call or penalty could impact the outcome. All three are clearly phenomenal teams.
we beat LCA lat year and its at war memorial so ddont think Mayfield cant get it done!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes barnabus_c2001's post:
  • Old School Hound
(11-02-2023, 02:45 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: Better question, can Mayfield beat LCA at War Memorial in 2 weeks?

I hope so!!!  GO CARDS!!!