Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 KYMSFA Region Player of the Year Winners
The Kentucky Middle School Football Association is proud to announce its 2023 Region Players of the Year. The winners will be recognized at the State Championship Games on November 11, 2023 at their divisions State Championship Game at Lexington Christian Academy.

Players were voted on by coaches.
Regional Player of the Year nominations are submitted by the coaches of member programs of the Kentucky Middle School Football Association.  Coaches can nominate 4 players from their team and 4 players from other teams at the 8th and 7th grade levels.  Those nominations are then organized into a ballot and ballots sent out for the coaches to vote on. 
This year 54% of the membership coaches submitted nominations & 31% of the coaches returned ballots.

Didn't watch all these teams play but #3 from Hazard was the best player I'd watched this year here in the mountains.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Redneck
Congratulations to all winners!!! Hollon kid is a stud and so is Thomas kid from Breathitt. That going be scary back field in few years at Breathitt with Thomas and Kylan Combs and Hollon. Going be loaded backfield
(10-31-2023, 09:36 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Didn't watch all these teams play but #3 from Hazard was the best player I'd watched this year here in the mountains.
No offense to the boy from Breathitt, but you’re right about #3. Maddox Bryant was robbed.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH