Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan
0%
Pikeville
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan at Pikeville 11/3 Friday
(10-30-2023, 08:50 PM)ROTC Wrote: Read a book, Patriot1!  Ever hear of a city called Montgomery?  Do you know who Gandhi is at all ??

I like you ROTC but don't mess with P1 there is nobody on here more knowledgable
Except me
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot
(10-30-2023, 09:02 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Except me

It’s a tossup
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear
(10-30-2023, 08:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 08:50 PM)ROTC Wrote: Read a book, Patriot1!  Ever hear of a city called Montgomery?  Do you know who Gandhi is at all ??

I like you ROTC but don't mess with P1 there is nobody on here more knowledgable

Well duh!  Boycotting can be an effective means of affecting social change!  Unlike gluing yourself to a Starbuck’s counter…
and you’re wrong- FATPAT is the most knowledgeable member here!!
(10-30-2023, 09:10 PM)ROTC Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 08:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Well duh!  Boycotting can be an effective means of affecting social change!  Unlike gluing yourself to a Starbuck’s counter…
and you’re wrong- FATPAT is the most knowledgeable member here!!

Double post? hehe
I don’t know what’s going on with my phone, but I do know FATPAT rules.
Don’t like to read but I don’t believe those where boycotts I think they where more or less rebellions against injustice now bud wiser was a boycott maybe you should read more and really interpret it the right way
My post didn't go through or got deleted. Nobody smarter on here than Patriot. He is straight up, if you go up against him you make yourself look bad...
As for the game Pikeville won't embarrass Harlan. Starters won't play long at all and Pikeville will try to get everyone on the roster some snaps and Harlan can too.
Much like Racelands game…pretty sure the Frosh could play the hole game and still win by 3 scores…
(10-30-2023, 09:58 PM)ROTC Wrote: I don’t know what’s going on with my phone, but I do know FATPAT rules.
Yes he does!!
(10-30-2023, 11:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote: My post didn't go through or got deleted. Nobody smarter on here than Patriot. He is straight up, if you go up against him you make yourself look bad...
Nobody deleted it.  I checked.
  • jetpilot
any updates or news
(10-31-2023, 12:02 PM)hchs fan Wrote: any updates or news

About?  Have you heard something about the game?
Well, if Harlan shows up, they will be without their head coach. I don't know if he resigned or was fired; but he's gone.
The team members that left Laurel County are also not returning. So there will be 14-16 players and an incomplete coaching staff showing up at Pikeville.
  • hchs fan
Honestly it was going to be a running clock if the all shows up. So they should bring the players that want to play and the coaches that want to coach to get some playoff experience. Pikeville wouldn’t run the score up if they brought 5 players.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(10-31-2023, 05:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Honestly it was going to be a running clock if the all shows up. So they should bring the players that want to play and the coaches that want to coach to get some playoff experience. Pikeville wouldn’t run the score up if they brought 5 players.
Two things you can count on in this world
1-It's cold outside
2- Coach Mac will not run the score up whether he's competing against few or many.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
I never for the first second thought about Coach Mac running up the score.

I am proud of the staff and players who have the guts to show up.
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot, Panther Thunder, Patriot1
(10-30-2023, 11:12 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
Don’t like to read but I don’t believe those where boycotts I think they where more or less rebellions against injustice now bud wiser was a boycott maybe you should read more and really interpret it the right way

I’m not claiming to be a Rhode’s Scholar, but I’m pretty sure the MONTGOMERY BUS BOYCOTT was, in fact, a boycott.  LMAO
Looks like this game will happen. Props to Harlan High. Boo to the people who think forfeits are cool. Who wants to walk around for life telling people their team forfeited their playoff game? Shame on any adult that would saddle a kid with that. Will enjoy watching the Harlan kids leaving it all on the field win or lose.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Fanatic42