Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats Pause
Anyone get the cats pause and can share 15th and 16th?  Top teams and players
They print this huge magazine but to find it after it’s out is harder than finding a baseball card of Honus Wagner. It’s not at Walmart, or wasn’t when I was in one Saturday.

I’d like to see a complete listing of the 14th teams and players (boys and girls).
(10-22-2023, 09:16 PM)Fieldwire Wrote: Anyone get the cats pause and can share 15th and 16th?  Top teams and players
15th Teams
1. Pikeville
2. Martin Co. 
3. Johnson Central
4. Paintsville
5. Lawrence Co. 
6. Shelby Valley
7. Pike Co. Central
8. Betsy Layne
9. Floyd Central
10. Belfry

15th Players 
1. Trinity Rowe, Pikeville
2. Kyera Thornsberry, Pikeville
3. Emilea Preece, Paintsville
4. Laken Williams, Martin Co. 
5. Sophie Adkins, Lawrence Co. 
6. Kylie Kinner, Paintsville
7. Taylor McKenzie, Johnson Central
8. Sadie Johnson, Shelby Valley
9. Kaison Ward, Lawrence Co.
10. Becca Wright, Johnson Central

(10-22-2023, 09:16 PM)Fieldwire Wrote: Anyone get the cats pause and can share 15th and 16th?  Top teams and players
16th Teams 
1. Boyd Co. 
2. Ashland
3. Russell
4. Rowan Co. 
5. Morgan Co. 
6. Fleming Co. 
7. Menifee Co.
8. Greenup Co. 
9. Bath Co. 
10. Raceland

16th Players 
1. Shaelyn Steele, Russell
2. Audrey Biggs, Boyd Co. 
3. Kenleigh Woods, Ashland
4. Jasmine Jordan, Boyd Co. 
5. Ella Sellars, Ashland
6. Ashtyn Barrett, Bath Co. 
7. Taylor Bartrum, Boyd Co. 
8. Bella Quinn, Russell
9. Jaidyn Gulley, Ashland
10. Adriana Adams, Fleming Co.

(10-23-2023, 11:20 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: They print this huge magazine but to find it after it’s out is harder than finding a baseball card of Honus Wagner. It’s not at Walmart, or wasn’t when I was in one Saturday.

I’d like to see a complete listing of the 14th teams and players (boys and girls).
I believe I've shared the boys.

Here's the girls....

14th Teams
1. Knott Central
2. Owsley Co. 
3. Letcher Central
4. Perry Central
5. Estill Co. 
6. Leslie Co. 
7. Powell Co. 
8. Wolfe Co. 
9. Hazard
10. Breathitt Co. 

14th Players 
1. Carly Smith, Owsley Co. 
2. Keira Couch, Letcher Central
3. Kylie Gayheart, Knott Central
4. Mikyra Caudill, Powell Co. 
5. Emalee Neace, Perry Central
6. Kyra McAlarnis, Perry Central
7. Jayci Long, Estill Co. 
8. Jaylin Whitt, Letcher Central
9. Eden Melton, Leslie Co. 
10. Macey Brown, Owsley Co.
I don’t see how Addison Terry of Owsley isn’t in the top 10 somewhere. She averaged a double-double last year, 15.2 ppg (181 FG’s on 42% shooting) and 10.3 rpg. This on a 23-9 team. She made 40 3-pointers, and 70 free throws on 76% FT shooting. She is a 5’’8 swing guard but can actually play any position. If she isn’t a top 10 preseason regional player I don’t know what criteria it takes to get there.
(10-23-2023, 11:40 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: I don’t see how Addison Terry of Owsley isn’t in the top 10 somewhere. She averaged a double-double last year, 15.2 ppg (181 FG’s on 42% shooting) and 10.3 rpg. This on a 23-9 team. She made 40 3-pointers, and 70 free throws on 76% FT shooting. She is a 5’’8 swing guard but can actually play any position. If she isn’t a top 10 preseason regional player I don’t know what criteria it takes to get there.
She is definitely top 10

It’s pretty evident that catspause don’t actually keep up with the region
Well I guess Cats Pause has different views than We Elite. But anyway, Addy is Top 10 easy. She’s a Baller.
Not a terrible set of rankings. I would switch a few around but nothing major. I do agree Terry should be on the list. I also am glad to see Witt from LCC on the list, she gets overlooked way too much. Should be a fun season to watch unfold this year.
This was the Cats Pause 13th Region rankings. Top two in the finals. Top four in the semis. Top eight made the regional tournament field.

Teams
1. Corbin
2. North Laurel
3. South Laurel
4. Knox Central
5. Jackson County
6. Bell County
7. Pineville
8. Harlan
9. Harlan County
10. Clay County

Final four in the 14th all made the top five in the Cats Pause. Not as good as the 13th, but not bad.

Teams
1. Knott Central
2. Owsley County
3. Letcher Central
4. Perry Central
5. Estill County
6. Leslie County
7. Powell County
8. Wolfe County
9. Hazard
10. Breathitt County