Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Basketball is Just Around the Corner---Let's Start With a Trivia Question !!!
Trivia Question:  Who was the only NCAA player to average at least 20.0 points, 4.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 2.0 steals in 2022-23 season ?

Wanna hint?    I'm not giving one.

A cold brewsky is on me for the first person to correctly guess the answer.  Smile
I guess I'll have to drink the cold brew myself .

Trivia Answer:

[Image: https://d11hqkyfmkvgtx.cloudfront.net/im...?width=300]

ANDREW TAYLOR - MISSISSPPI ST. / GRAD STUDENT

20.0 pts /  4.5  Assists / 4.5 Rebounds /  2.0 Steals  in 2022-23  for Marshall University   (only one of two NCAA players in the last 10 years to achieve those averages)
A question for 64Sur and some of the other 13th region basketball junkies. Do you think UK made a mistake by not offering Andrew Taylor? He's another one of those KY boys that has really shined at the college level. He has had a helluva four-year college career already, racking up many awards at Marshall . Much better, in fact, one could say, that former Mr Basketball, Rick Jones , who played a year at Vandy, and after some off the court issues, finished his career at Murray State. Rick was a terrific basketball player but Andrew has been the better college player.

Could Andrew, in your opinion, have helped a struggling UK team the past four years?
(10-11-2023, 10:55 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: A question for 64Sur and some of the other 13th region basketball junkies.  Do you think UK made a mistake by not offering Andrew Taylor? He's another one of those KY boys that has really shined at the college level. He has had a helluva four-year college career already, racking up many awards at Marshall .  Much better, in fact, one could say, that former Mr Basketball, Rick Jones , who played a year at Vandy, and after some off the court issues, finished his career at Murray State.  Rick was a terrific basketball player but Andrew has been the better college player.

Could Andrew, in your opinion, have helped a struggling UK team the past four years?

I think he could've been like a Derek Willis type guy that fans love and the energy is high when he checks in and out and could squeak some PT in because of how hard they played.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL