Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
84.62%
Letcher County Central
15.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Corbin at Letcher County Central 10/6
IF you are traveling to game you gotta stop at Joe Packs Drive Inn and Chicken in Isom, KY .. Some of the best fried chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs, and milkshakes. It was voted one of the top 10 places in KY for fried chicken. Been in business at same location since 1950's. You will thank me later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grannyshot's post:
  • Bull got out!
Knox County used to go all the way down to the Tennessee line at present day Jellico, until Whitley County was formed from Knox County in 1818. The county is now more than 200 years old, but Whitley County High School wasn't built until 1963. The Colonels don't have the history of other local schools, but I'm still their biggest fan.
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, jetpilot, nemo
(10-04-2023, 08:51 AM)Grannyshot Wrote: IF you are traveling to game you gotta stop at Joe Packs Drive Inn and Chicken in Isom, KY .. Some of the best fried chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs, and milkshakes. It was voted one of the top 10 places in KY for fried chicken. Been in business at same location since 1950's. You will thank me later.
Gime a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper and make it fast I’m in a G** Damn hurry!
(10-04-2023, 08:51 AM)Grannyshot Wrote: IF you are traveling to game you gotta stop at Joe Packs Drive Inn and Chicken in Isom, KY .. Some of the best fried chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs, and milkshakes. It was voted one of the top 10 places in KY for fried chicken.  Been in business at same location since 1950's. You will thank me later.

I had fried chicken there about two years ago, but I think top 10 in Kentucky is a stretch. The chicken at the nearby IGA looked better.
(10-04-2023, 08:51 AM)Grannyshot Wrote: IF you are traveling to game you gotta stop at Joe Packs Drive Inn and Chicken in Isom, KY .. Some of the best fried chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs, and milkshakes. It was voted one of the top 10 places in KY for fried chicken.  Been in business at same location since 1950's. You will thank me later.

Durham's Grocery at Stanford is as good or better.
(10-04-2023, 11:24 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Knox County used to go all the way down to the Tennessee line at present day Jellico, until Whitley County was formed from Knox County in 1818. The county is now more than 200 years old, but Whitley County High School wasn't built until 1963. The Colonels don't have the history of other local schools, but I'm still their biggest fan.

I’m disappointed you haven’t bought the baseball team a billboard.
one sad little sign off exit 15 saying state champs. There should be one at the bridge in Corbin by kfc, right where the hounds can look at it everytime they drive by. Should be one at the state line on i75 where you cross into Whitley and then a big billboard on the interstate just below exit 29 where all of laurel county and Corbin can see pjdougs state champs
I'll take the Redhounds, 56-0.
(10-06-2023, 12:43 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 11:24 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Knox County used to go all the way down to the Tennessee line at present day Jellico, until Whitley County was formed from Knox County in 1818. The county is now more than 200 years old, but Whitley County High School wasn't built until 1963. The Colonels don't have the history of other local schools, but I'm still their biggest fan.

I’m disappointed you haven’t bought the baseball team a billboard.
one sad little sign off exit 15 saying state champs. There should be one at the bridge in Corbin by kfc, right where the hounds can look at it everytime they drive by. Should be one at the state line on i75 where you cross into Whitley and then a big billboard on the interstate just below exit 29 where all of laurel county and Corbin can see pjdougs state champs
if I had the funds all that would really happen. So proud of these kids. Some of the old hounds  should become Whitley County boosters Smile
Tommy gone away from the yellow dogs to charters for Letcher?