Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Martin Co 44 Prestonsburg 0
I just find it hard to believe that some people are still defending this coaching staff. The offense is horrendous, and very predictable. Seventeen yards of offense is unheard of, especially against an average Martin County team. It's only going to get worse, because kids are going to leave and we will be back to square one as a program, if something doesn't change.
(10-03-2023, 11:04 AM)Blackcat 4 Life Wrote: I just find it hard to believe that some people are still defending this coaching staff. The offense is horrendous, and very predictable. Seventeen yards of offense is unheard of, especially against an average Martin County team. It's only going to get worse, because kids are going to leave and we will be back to square one as a program, if something doesn't change.
Just cause they play a way harder schedule than pburg dont mean they are average ???
(10-03-2023, 01:53 PM)HollyWood24 Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 11:04 AM)Blackcat 4 Life Wrote: I just find it hard to believe that some people are still defending this coaching staff. The offense is horrendous, and very predictable. Seventeen yards of offense is unheard of, especially against an average Martin County team. It's only going to get worse, because kids are going to leave and we will be back to square one as a program, if something doesn't change.
Just cause they play a way harder schedule than pburg dont mean they are average ???
Yes, Martin County is average. Any team who has been beaten by Magoffin County and Pike Central is average at best. Being average isn't a bad thing! Hell, I wish Prestonsburg was average.
average is really generous to be honest