Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
100.00%
Dohn
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Dohn Community (Cincinnati), OH 10/5 Thursday Night Game
Pikeville (3-2)
Aug 18, 23 Pulaski County at Corbin (W) 34 - 12 Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic 
Aug 26, 23 Johnson Central home (W) 21 - 14  Pike County Bowl 
Sep 2, 23 Lexington Christian away (L) 13 - 31 LCA Bowl sponsored by eCampus.com 
Sep 8, 23 Raceland home (L) 6 - 7 
Sep 15, 23 Belfry away (W) 40 - 21

Dohn Community (0-5)

Aug 17, 23 Thurgood Marshall (L) 28-16
Aug 25, 23 Holy Cross, KY (L) 32-14
Sep 9, 23 Columbus Crusaders (L) 35-0
Sep 15, 23 Johnson Central, KY (L) 34-6
Sep 22, 23 East (Youngstown) (L) 48-14

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb23/89889
Pikeville by a decaquadrillion-eleventy-billion-gagillion….

A made up number is the only way to predict this score…
Here is another instance where the RPI sucks. Playing a winless team from out of state and getting credit for a 500 team. Meanwhile Raceland is forced to play a below 500 Fairview team. I’ll say it again….if you are going to use this dumbass Rpi get rid of the districts!
(10-01-2023, 10:52 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Here is another instance where the RPI sucks. Playing a winless team from out of state and getting credit for a 500 team. Meanwhile Raceland is forced to play a below 500 Fairview team. I’ll say it again….if you are going to use this dumbass Rpi get rid of the districts!

Dohn would put a Running clock on Fairview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanatic42's post:
  • jetpilot
Pikeville could stay on the bus and win this one. It will be as bad as they want it to be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woodshed's post:
  • Fanatic42
Over/under -56.5

I’m going over Pikeville
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Deuce8
Pikeville
(10-01-2023, 11:16 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 10:52 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Here is another instance where the RPI sucks. Playing a winless team from out of state and getting credit for a 500 team. Meanwhile Raceland is forced to play a below 500 Fairview team. I’ll say it again….if you are going to use this dumbass Rpi get rid of the districts!

Dohn would put a Running clock on Fairview

All whining aside (hehe) RAD better be thrilled Pikeville is planning this game. If I were Pikeville I would stay home and leave RPI right where it is rather than play this game. Have an practice with junior high and little league squads and a cookout and bonfire. Then have Paintsville Hazard Boyd Co and playoffs coming
Wasn’t a shot at Pikeville we down here know how hard it is to schedule games from year to year. It was a shot at the RPI and the fact that you are forced to play these crappy RPI killing district games.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • jetpilot
I'll say this for all the crap that RPI gets it sure has ended up being right by the End of the Season when it's all said and done with since it was instituted.
Hearing the game will be cancelled because one of the Dohn players was tragically killed this weekend. Can anyone confirm this?
Please Lord don’t let there be a death on Dohm team
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Orange Blaze
Hearing it was a drive by shooting
Hope that is not true! That would be terrible RAD
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
https://www.fox19.com/2023/09/29/3-sport...utType=amp

Horrible world
Game is cancelled
(10-02-2023, 12:35 PM)Panther88 Wrote: Game is cancelled

Hate to hear that. Praying for the Dohn Community Family and team for their loss. So sad about what happened.

Is Pikeville actively searching for a replacement game for Friday or Saturday ?
Corbin middle school is looking for a game Friday night
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
(10-02-2023, 03:40 PM)64SUR Wrote: Corbin middle school is looking for a game Friday night
I’m down for a 65-0 if the RPI is right lol
Terrible news, 15 years old and getting killed in a drive by shooting is just terrible.

Prayers to the kid's family, friends, and teammates.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Humpty Dumpty's post:
  • jetpilot
(10-02-2023, 12:58 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 12:35 PM)Panther88 Wrote: Game is cancelled

Hate to hear that. Praying for the Dohn Community Family and team for their loss. So sad about what happened.

Is Pikeville actively searching for a replacement game for Friday or Saturday ?
Yes