Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 33 Florida 14
Kentucky dominated this game!  I don't think I've seen them dominate a game like this in my time of living, Davis was a monster today and that big O-Line had it going on!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Never in doubt from the beginning. Florida was never in this game. If not for two plays-- a missed tackle on a sack attempt and the FLA QB shoveling to his RB while almost on the ground-- this game might have ended 40-0 !!!  Cats were inside the ten when the game ended. Total mismatch!!!!   Sadly for Gator fans, KY was more talented and way more physical than FLA. The Cats brutalized them at the lines of scrimmage.
(10-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Never in doubt from the beginning. Florida was never in this game. If not for two plays-- a missed tackle on a sack attempt and the FLA QB shoveling to his RB while almost on the ground-- this game might have ended 40-0 !!!  Cats were inside the ten when the game ended. Total mismatch!!!!   Sadly for Gator fans, KY was more talented and way more physical than FLA. The Cats brutalized them at the lines of scrimmage.

A huge take away from this for me was how well our defense just dominated. Our 7 guys inside the box just let nothing get started in the run game and once you can’t establish a run game you are screwed so our blitzes were just hitting like no bodies business.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-01-2023, 06:06 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Never in doubt from the beginning. Florida was never in this game. If not for two plays-- a missed tackle on a sack attempt and the FLA QB shoveling to his RB while almost on the ground-- this game might have ended 40-0 !!!  Cats were inside the ten when the game ended. Total mismatch!!!!   Sadly for Gator fans, KY was more talented and way more physical than FLA. The Cats brutalized them at the lines of scrimmage.

A huge take away from this for me was how well our defense just dominated. Our 7 guys inside the box just let nothing get started in the run game and once you can’t establish a run game you are screwed so our blitzes were just hitting like no bodies business.

Yep, defense was flying around big blue tornadoes!!!
Listen, a great, dominating win. And we have a very realistic shot against Georgia, the opening 17-point spread seems insane to me. Makes me want to start betting the games again! But there is always something to worry about, and right now my biggest concern with UK is our receivers. Key and Brown are super talented, but they drop too damn many passes! Leary’s numbers have taken a big hit because of it, he has been better than his stats indicate. Key especially hasn’t looked right to me all year. Hopefully, they can bust out with a couple big chunk plays Saturday night.