Poll: Who will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UK
62.96%
IU
37.04%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs. Indiana - Dec. 8
Ill take UK, Gordon is weak.
RavenBoy Wrote:Ill take UK, Gordon is weak.

Indiana by 9
If UK plays the way they did the 1st half against UNC, UK by 5-10. If they play the way they did the first 8-10 minutes of the 2nd half against UNC, Indiana by 10-15.

**Both scores with/without Legion
Indiana all the way. I like some of the players on the UK team but I will not support the coach at all. Besides I am originally from Indiana, maybe its time I become a fan. I was always a Bobby Knight fan anyway and wish he was still at IU but he, like Tubby was forced out. Anyway, IU by about 15, with or without Gordon.
I think it depends what UK team shows up to play
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I honestly think that UK will pull out a victory on Indiana's home floor. The 1-2 punch of Eric Gordon and D.J. White will be tough to stop but I think that UK will be up to the challenge.

UK- 71
IU- 64
Yea I think the same also. I believe Gordon is way overrated though.
He has put up some impressive numbers though early in the season. By far one of the best freshman in the country. But what I am worried about along with all the other diaper dandies is that they are going to be one and done straight to the pros.

RavenBoy Wrote:Yea I think the same also. I believe Gordon is way overrated though.
No Way Gordan is overated, hes avg. lik 26 a game. I agree with STATS 1st post Gordan and White will be very hard to stop by I think we can pull this one off on the road.

UK-74
IU-71
Who in the world would say Gordon is overrated? He's unreal.

I think Indiana wins though, by 10-15 points. It'll be fun to watch Patterson face up with White down low though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would have been awesome to see Meeks matchup with Gordon if Meeks wasn't hurt.

alfus21 Wrote:Who in the world would say Gordon is overrated? He's unreal.

I think Indiana wins though, by 10-15 points. It'll be fun to watch Patterson face up with White down low though.
Who has Indiana played so far??? Dont tell me teams like Stonybrook either.
I think this will be a good game for Kentucky to get some respect back by beating the Hoosiers in Bloomington. Cats by 6.
RavenBoy Wrote:Who has Indiana played so far??? Dont tell me teams like Stonybrook either.

11/04/07 vs. North Alabama -- W: 121-76
11/10/07 vs. UNC Pembroke -- W: 111-62
11/12/07 vs. Chattanooga -- W: 99-77
11/18/07 vs. Longwood -- W: 100-49
11/20/07 vs. UNC-Wilmington -- W: 95-71
11/23/07 vs. Illinois State -- W: 70-57
11/24/07 vs. Xavier -- L: 80-65
11/27/07 vs. Georgia Tech -- W: 83-79
12/01/07 @ Southern Illinois -- W: 64-51
12/03/07 vs. Tennessee State -- W: 84-72
12/08/07 vs. Kentucky -- ?: 00-00

So Far They Look Pretty Sharp This Year. 7-1

The Cats Are Improving So I'll Say...

Kentucky By 8
My heart is wih UK, but I think that Indiana will win. I hate to say this but I think that Indiana will win.
I would love to see uk win this one but right now i just dont think we a ball club that can beat a good team like indiana....maybe at the end of the season but not right now...
Air Gordon will have a field day. Indiana big....
Uk- 75
Iu- 70
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
UK
Uk by 4
This game should be great to watch. Though Eric Gordon is still knicked up, and even though is stated as questionable, his dad has said he believes it will be hard for him to go (Their was a link i believe ESPN released that). The matchup of Patterson and White will be awesome IMO.

Cats -73
Hoosiers -68
IU by 14.
Who else is looking forward to seeing Joe Crawford taking on his little brother Jordan?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uk will win this one!
Uk-73
IU-64
We lost to the #1 team in the nation by 9 points! Were short handed right now. No Jasper, Meeks and Legion. Give us time. I still belive were strong enough to win this game.
Indiana looked sharp, whipping a very good Southern Illinois team on the road..I think Kentucky is still trying to find the ingredients to be a good team. If Billy Clyde and the Cats get blown out here, then lock the doors, theres gonna be some angry Cat fans across the Bluegrass State. Im still going to take Indiana in this one, 64-57..
Iu By 16.
i think it all depends on how many minutes porter plays...if he only plays a couple of minutes i think UK will pull this one out, but if he is left in there long enough to where he has to show off his ball handling skills then the wildcats are in trouble...Indiana guards will eat him alive..
Should be a good one... I will say UK by 5
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As of rite now, Kentucky aint doing to good!!