Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs Belfry Highlights
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanatic42's post:
  • Big Five-0-
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • Fanatic42
Lukas Burchett does a good job on these. Something these boys will get to remember these memories well into their older ages with and show their kids.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Fanatic42
(09-23-2023, 10:28 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Lukas Burchett does a good job on these. Something these boys will get to remember these memories well into their older ages with and show their kids.

I'm telling you the quality of his videos rival most College and Pro Highlight Videos. Amazing work.
(09-23-2023, 10:35 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote:
(09-23-2023, 10:28 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Lukas Burchett does a good job on these. Something these boys will get to remember these memories well into their older ages with and show their kids.

I'm telling you the quality of his videos rival most College and Pro Highlight Videos. Amazing work.

Agreed. The video he made last year of the uniform reveals was insane!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL