Ball on 14 1st and Long
Run, 2cd and Long
Pass complete to the 36, 1st down Boyle
Touchdown Boyle to the house deep pass
3rd quarter

Boyle 28
LC 21
LC return to the 24
Change my mind lol. Corbin a the better team. Better defense. If LC can move the ball sooo easily on BC, score and Corbin held them to 7pts, I’m picking Corbin to win 4A lol just my opinion.,
LC fumbles and Boyle recovers, Ball on the LC 33
Bodner run, 2cd and 5
player time out
Corbin’s 1st string D hasn’t given up a point this year but they’ve also not faced a Boyle offense. I may be biased but do think that Corbin’s D may be a touch better than Boyle’s offense but it’s close. I think it’d be a great game just like last year.

Boyle seems to have woke up but Catholic is still a very good team. Plus you can’t compare scores or know what will happen with a rivalry.
Boyle Touchdown
(09-22-2023, 09:25 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Officiating is terrible at this point!!!
I know right. Going Boyle side, especially that 4 and 1 that the ref gave them the1st with a horrible spot lol.
Boyle 35
Lexington Catholic 21
LC to the 16
LC sacked
run, 3rd and long
LC long 4th down and to punt
Boyle ball on the 28
(09-22-2023, 10:13 PM)Corbin Wrote: Corbin’s 1st string D hasn’t given up a point this year but they’ve also not faced a Boyle offense. I may be biased but do think that Corbin’s D may be a touch better than Boyle’s offense but it’s close. I think it’d be a great game just like last year.

Boyle seems to have woke up but Catholic is still a very good team. Plus you can’t compare scores or know what will happen with a rivalry.
I’d say a lot better defense than Boyle. Boyle gives up too many yards to LCA, LC and Scott Co
Pass complete, 1st down Boyle
Boyle run, 2cd and 1
Run, loss on play, 3rd and 5
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next