Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 58 Shelby Valley 42
Back and forth game for a bit.
Perry scored a FG on their first drive and I think they ended up going down 14-3, rallied back and never trailed again.
Valley cut it to 3 in the second half and recovered an onside kick, but the ended up throwing an interception on back to back drives.
Osborne had a big game but threw 3 picks.
Perry ran their typical offense for most of the game but ended up going to their power set in the second half and Valley couldn’t stop the running game. Jackson with a little shy of 300 yards I believe.
Very balanced attack, I don’t know the official stats, but Perry probably had near 150 passing yards and over 300 rushing yards, Seth Jackson 3 touchdowns and 270 yards rushing, kizer slone 3 rushing touchdowns for around 50 yards and 2 passing touchdowns to Noah Kilburn and around 150 yards, defense with 3 picks, 2 by eddington, Shelby valleys Osborne will need to ice his arm, threw about 50
Times for what had to be 300 yards, but he just didn’t have enough help tonight. Great game!! Congratulations Perry!
Solid win for Perry
Russ Osborne accounted for all 6 touchdowns, 5passing and 1 rushing for Shelby valley

Kizer slone accounted for 5 touchdowns, 3 rushing and 2 passing.

So the QB battle was fun to watch, the difference in the game though was Seth Jackson being able to run the ball and accounted for 3 touchdowns, and Perry’s defense forced 5 turnovers, 3 interceptions and 2 fumbles. Was a fun one to watch! Can’t wait for next Friday!
Smile  Man, is this Perry Central team rolling...... Congratulations!!!!!
Hmm but Shelby Valley was rated ahead of Beechwood in a preseason poll
^^^SV has never been rated above Beechwood JV in football since their school was built. Maybe you're thinking about basketball
great team performance for perry on both sides of the ball lets keep rolling