Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Corbin's Smith Twins Flip Commitment from Michigan to Kentucky !!!
Big Night from the 4 Star top 300 Player's Smith twins on the Field and off as they flip their commitments from Michigan to Kentucky. Let's go Cat's.

https://twitter.com/mitchelldd/status/1702872274372534718?t=UTBg-Az8awmsK_0_pCVYyA&s=19
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanatic42's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-15-2023, 11:43 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Big Night from the 4 Star top 300 Player's Smith twins on the Field and off as they flip their commitments from Michigan to Kentucky. Let's go Cat's.

https://twitter.com/mitchelldd/status/1702872274372534718?t=UTBg-Az8awmsK_0_pCVYyA&s=19
This is not a surprise for people in the tri-County area…..
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Patriot1, pjdoug
(09-16-2023, 12:30 AM)64SUR Wrote:
(09-15-2023, 11:43 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Big Night from the 4 Star top 300 Player's Smith twins on the Field and off as they flip their commitments from Michigan to Kentucky. Let's go Cat's.

This is not a surprise for people in the tri-County area…..

I had a very strong feeling once they came back to the state of Kentucky and enrolled at Corbin that they would eventually be Wildcats. Super glad that they are too. Saw last night or a couple of nights ago that one of the Twins @ their Brother on X that should we on Friday night ? It was then that I knew it was coming.
[-] The following 2 users Like Fanatic42's post:
  • 64SUR, Deuce8
Im happy to see that, these dudes will be fan favorites!!! They are tuff.
(09-16-2023, 01:15 AM)Buford T Justice Wrote: Hard to say no to UK after stoops calls the KHSAA and Julian Tackett broke every rule in the bylaw book to get them boys cleared to play also they got guy Bailey a preferred walk on that was part of the deal also!
I know right?! I heard they asked if Jacob baker could come back on Fridays to kick for us but they thought that might make the KHSAA look bad.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Buford T Justice, Bull got out!, pjdoug
Good for the twins and guy Bailey!!!!
“Somerset “boys showed out tonight …. The twins Absolutely took over the game and Guy had a nice game too !!!!! One of the best H.S football games I’ve ever watched…
[-] The following 3 users Like Deuce8's post:
  • Bull got out!, Fanatic42, pjdoug
They'll probably flip again. They don't seem to be real good at staying committed to anything.
[-] The following 2 users Like know1's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior, Knuckleballer Nick
(09-16-2023, 07:34 AM)know1 Wrote: They'll probably flip again. They don't seem to be real good at staying committed to anything.

Uh... I was gonna say something but ... to  hell with it. I'm just gonna let Dougie smoke your hind end.
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
According to an article I read today, the Pietrowski kid was offered by UK last night as well
(09-16-2023, 10:29 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: According to an article I read today, the Pietrowski kid was offered by UK last night as well
His dad is a huge, and I'm mean HUGE ,  Univ. of Tennesee fan.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1702872191623205360
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
(09-16-2023, 10:29 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: According to an article I read today, the Pietrowski kid was offered by UK last night as well

Pietrowski has a high ceiling. I like him!!! Smile Congratulations if its true...
Guys it's real simple this thread is to CELEBRATE these Young Men on their decision to stay home and Play Football for The University of Kentucky. All of these UNFOUNDED accusations and Defamation of Character remarks need to hault Immediately. Samething happened recently with a thread about Raceland. The things some have said about the Twins are nothing more than an Assault on their Person. Please stop. I don't want to have Admin involved.
[-] The following 2 users Like Fanatic42's post:
  • Deuce8, TD Hounds
Keep the post related to the topic. If you are going to make accusations, start a accusations thread and post all you want. But don't bash on this one either please.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Deuce8, pjdoug
This thread is giving praise to 2 kids who are going to UK keep the thread on that topic please. This is not a accusation thread.
Smile Keep it on topic please. Again, if you won't to make comments that have other directions, make a thread and do so. Not on this one.
These are kids at the end of the day.
I would love to see the twins and guy Bailey at Somerset more that anything in the world,
But they did what they thought was best for them and their future. Don’t think for one second if the twins decided to come back to Somerset we wouldn’t have “found that paperwork” too……….These are great Athletes and even better kids, they are good for football in OUR state no matter where they play !!!! Congratulations to them for getting their education PAID for and getting to do what they love !!!!! These kids are absolute game changers…..Can’t wait to watch them on Saturdays and maybe even Sundays !!!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Deuce8's post:
  • Bull got out!, Fanatic42
I have watched alot of football and this is a first for me to witness such great players at the high school level for their positions. I am a fan! Im happy for Kentucky!! Im with you, there is not one team that wouldnt have done the same thing if given the opportunity.  Smile
(09-16-2023, 06:38 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Guys it's real simple this thread is to CELEBRATE these Young Men on their decision to stay home and Play Football for The University of Kentucky. All of these UNFOUNDED accusations and Defamation of Character remarks need to hault Immediately. Samething happened recently with a thread about Raceland. The things some have said about the Twins are nothing more than an Assault on their Person. Please stop. I don't want to have Admin involved.
What a classy post, all I can say is that I promise if it was the other way around I’d feel exactly the same way your new coach is absolutely a class act and I’d be cheering for them too…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
Big Dawg got them eligible in return for a commitment. Pretty simple. LOL
(09-16-2023, 08:50 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-16-2023, 06:38 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Guys it's real simple this thread is to CELEBRATE these Young Men on their decision to stay home and Play Football for The University of Kentucky. All of these UNFOUNDED accusations and Defamation of Character remarks need to hault Immediately. Samething happened recently with a thread about Raceland. The things some have said about the Twins are nothing more than an Assault on their Person. Please stop. I don't want to have Admin involved.
What a classy post, all I can say is that I promise if it was the other way around I’d feel exactly the same way your new coach is absolutely a class act and I’d be cheering for them too…

Always been a big fan of Somerset . They were in our district for many years. I remember many great games between Corbin and Somerset. Loved traveling over to Somerset. Great city, great people, wonderful place to visit. I root for the Briar Jumpers in every game they play, except when they play Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Deuce8
Repeat..... Smile Redpuppy, you can create a thread if you want to talk about that stuff.
(09-16-2023, 07:34 AM)know1 Wrote: They'll probably flip again. They don't seem to be real good at staying committed to anything.

Maybe they'll flip to your team so you can stop whining.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Deuce8, Old School Hound
(09-16-2023, 08:09 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: These are kids at the end of the day.
I would love to see the twins and guy Bailey at Somerset more that anything in the world,
But they did what they thought was best for them and their future. Don’t think for one second if the twins decided to come back to Somerset we wouldn’t have “found that paperwork” too……….These are great Athletes and even better kids, they are good for football in OUR state no matter where they play !!!! Congratulations to them for getting their education PAID for and getting to do what they love !!!!! These kids are absolute game changers…..Can’t wait to watch them on Saturdays and maybe even Sundays !!!!!!

Can you help  me get a couple good linebackers on my team? Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Cowboy42, Deuce8
(09-17-2023, 12:21 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-16-2023, 08:09 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: These are kids at the end of the day.

Can you help  me get a couple good linebackers on my team? Smile
I’ll put a call in to Housekeeper, I’m sure he has some red shirt freshmen with some eligibility left down at university of the Cumberlands….
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • pjdoug
Drew Franklin and Freddie Maggard of KSR after the game last night, talking about the game ang the twins' flipping to UK. At the end, Jerrod talks shortly about his decision. Very well spoken young man. Very exciting to have two very likeable, uber-talented young man playing here on our new turf.  Maggard called Corbin and its new facility "the Green Bay of Kentucky high school football."  Non- surprising hyperbole from Freddie. He has been part of the community here. He used to live in Corbin.

• Deuce8, pjdoug

Huh, are we missing something?? Did ALL of them get deleted? Seems like a huge overreaction especially adding in that last statement, LOL. You almost sound like you're panicking that they'll get on here and read something and decommit. You truly must be a fanatic.  Smile  

FWIW, I support UK football and will be thrilled to see these young men play at UK.
[-] The following 2 users Like Glory_Days's post:
  • Bull got out!, Lucas
(09-17-2023, 11:07 AM)Glory_Days Wrote:

Huh, are we missing something?? Did ALL of them get deleted? Seems like a huge overreaction especially adding in that last statement, LOL. You almost sound like you're panicking that they'll get on here and read something and decommit. You truly must be a fanatic.  Smile  

FWIW, I support UK football and will be thrilled to see these young men play at UK.
No their were a few bad apples that mad some very bad Accusations in multiple post. They were removed.
(09-17-2023, 11:07 AM)Glory_Days Wrote:

This thread will stay clean….
Lol
(09-17-2023, 12:46 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: No their were a few bad apples that mad some very bad Accusations in multiple post. They were removed.

Gotcha, I missed those that were removed. Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • Fanatic42