Lynn Camp 2-2
Middlesboro 2-2
North Laurel 2-2
Williamsburg 1-2
Harlan 1-3
Harlan County 0-4
Pineville 0-4

https://www.13thregionmedianetwork.com/h...etwork.com
I got to talk a little about some of these teams on my behalf. I watch alot of local football and if there is 4 teams that at this point of the season that has made the most noise is South Laurel, Whitley County, Jackson County and Clay County. 

South Laurel: South putting together some wins is what the doctor ordered.. Smile

Whitley County: Im a big fan of Whitleys new coach, because in such a short time, he has turned this program into a fun team to watch and they are playing hard and the record and results speak for itself.... Smile

Jackson County: I listen to old Dial and Deal on the radio durng most days and I noticed Jason the host is now the announcer at the football games. Good stuff. I heard the coach get on the air and tell the community to come out and support the team. They really are trying to turn that program around. Good Job.... Smile

Clay County: No surprise here as this years team was expected to bring the wins but to really be 4-0 and I remember Clay having 4 coaches in 4 years just a short time ago...... Smile

Good Job coaches and players keep up the good work and know that fans are seeing it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • HighViz, pjdoug
(09-10-2023, 10:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I got to talk a little about some of these teams on my behalf. I watch alot of local football and if there is 4 teams that at this point of the season that has made the most noise is South Laurel, Whitley County, Jackson County and Clay County. 

South Laurel: South putting together some wins is what the doctor ordered.. Smile

Whitley County: Im a big fan of Whitleys new coach, because in such a short time, he has turned this program into a fun team to watch and they are playing hard and the record and results speak for itself.... Smile

Jackson County: I listen to old Dial and Deal on the radio durng most days and I noticed Jason the host is now the announcer at the football games. Good stuff. I heard the coach get on the air and tell the community to come out and support the team. They really are trying to turn that program around. Good Job.... Smile

Clay County: No surprise here as this years team was expected to bring the wins but to really be 4-0 and I remember Clay having 4 coaches in 4 years just a short time ago...... Smile

Good Job coaches and players keep up the good work and know that fans are seeing it.

Great post my friend. Thanks for reminding me about Dial and Deal. I had forgot about it. These kids at schools such as Jackson County are working just as hard as the ones in other parts of the state. I wish them nothing but the best.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Good to see Whitley and Jackson having success. Lynn Camp with two wins, as well. Good job, Campers! I would love to see MBoro return to the powerhouse program it once was. I have a lot of fond(and not so fond) memories traveling over to the Boro for the Hounds/Jackets district title games. That rivalry was as good as any in the state of Kentucky back in the '70's and '80's.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-10-2023, 10:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I got to talk a little about some of these teams on my behalf. I watch alot of local football and if there is 4 teams that at this point of the season that has made the most noise is South Laurel, Whitley County, Jackson County and Clay County. 

I commend all these teams for heading in the right direction. With that being said I think it shows how important scheduling is and how wins can make the community feel good about their teams. I think some of these teams heading into district play soon are about to be returned to reality. Some of these teams might only win one more game this season, but again it's great that they are making noise now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LameDawg's post:
  • Bull got out!