Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
81.82%
Whitley County
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Whitley County 9/15
(09-13-2023, 05:25 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 01:04 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Bells defense has had 4 games to get the kinks out, they need a big game to turn the emotions around after a klunker in hazard. They gotta stop the run and that’s been a hard thing to do so far this year. QB scrambles and power running backs have hurt this defense so far and it needs to change. I Think it happens this week but still closer than expected.

Bell 42
Whitley 20

Dudley and The Bobcats don't usually show Whitley County any mercy. Whitley County has a good scrambling QB and a good RB, but not as strong as Bell County upfront. Hopefully, their speed and effort will slow the Bell County rushing attack down.
If they can hold parker under 100 and under 2 scores bell can roll but i doubt that happens quite yet. Bells main focus needs to be stopping the run because these spread teams they have played have ran all over them which opens up the pass. Front 7 needs a big game to prove that bell is gonna make a run this year.
(09-13-2023, 01:20 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 05:25 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 01:04 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Bells defense has had 4 games to get the kinks out, they need a big game to turn the emotions around after a klunker in hazard. They gotta stop the run and that’s been a hard thing to do so far this year. QB scrambles and power running backs have hurt this defense so far and it needs to change. I Think it happens this week but still closer than expected.

Bell 42
Whitley 20

Dudley and The Bobcats don't usually show Whitley County any mercy. Whitley County has a good scrambling QB and a good RB, but not as strong as Bell County upfront. Hopefully, their speed and effort will slow the Bell County rushing attack down.
If they can hold parker under 100 and under 2 scores bell can roll but i doubt that happens quite yet. Bells main focus needs to be stopping the run because these spread teams they have played have ran all over them which opens up the pass. Front 7 needs a big game to prove that bell is gonna make a run this year.
Daniel TThomas is Bell County's rushing offense. Any team with a solid rushing defense will give the Bobcats fits. Thomas will stuff the stat sheet against Whitley.
you brought the old man out of retirement .. there's not a snow balls chance in hell that we lose the game this week .. better chance of a clock runner than this game being close ..
(09-14-2023, 01:05 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: you brought the old man out of retirement .. there's not a snow balls chance in hell that we lose the game this week .. better chance of a clock runner than this game being close ..

Sick
Bobcats 34 - Colonels 14

Pjdoug will be pulling for you and The Colonels rest of the season!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • pjdoug
(09-14-2023, 05:57 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: Bobcats 34 - Colonels 14

Thanks. I hope you're doing well, my friend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
(09-14-2023, 08:40 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Yes Sir Hope All is Well With You!!
(09-14-2023, 11:10 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 08:40 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Yes Sir Hope All is Well With You!!

I've been battling an ailment all Summer, but I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Upset of the week
Whitely county-28
Bell county-26
(09-15-2023, 07:36 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Upset of the week
Whitely county-28
Bell county-26

Whitley*
If Bell lets Whitley play with them, than the district is wide open. I don't see it happening.

Bell 36
Whitley 12
https://www.facebook.com/reel/639368521340429 Have a  look at Mr. Parker.
I'm at Boulevard of Champions and ready to smoke some hind end.