Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 28 South Laurel 7
Final.
Congrats to Dougie's Colonels!
Congratulations to Whitley County
Whitley didn’t play well. Bell will beat them like a drum next week if they don’t clean it up
Congratulation Colonels!!
Congratulations Whitley County, I was told earlier today I have 3 cousins playing for Whitley county…….
A good win for Whitley but it could be their last one for the season.
(09-09-2023, 05:26 AM)Woodshed Wrote: A good win for Whitley but it could be their last one for the season.
Agreed,  Whitley is going to get smoked the rest of the season.
Disagree, they will win at least 2 more games and I wouldn’t be suprised if they win 4 more.
(09-09-2023, 05:26 AM)Woodshed Wrote: A good win for Whitley but it could be their last one for the season.

Hopefully it will be your last post.  GO COLONELS!!!

(09-09-2023, 06:28 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote:
Agreed,  Whitley is going to get smoked the rest of the season.

You've smoked too much wacky stuff.  GO COLONELS!!!
Relax guys, it's all in fun no harm meant, Doug is always poking at my JC Eagles so I was only throwing a little bit back his way. I don't have any idea how Whitley will do the rest of the season. However it won't be my last post unless I'm dead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woodshed's post:
  • Old School Hound
Congratulations Whitley on a nice butt whooping of the Cards…28-7 is pretty good as I didn’t think South would score a point. Whitley Head Coach doing a better job than most thought on here.
(09-09-2023, 10:57 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Congratulations Whitley on a nice butt whooping of the Cards…28-7 is pretty good as I didn’t think South would score a point. Whitley Head Coach doing a better job than most thought on here.
Always a good day whenever one of the Laurels loses.
I honestly believe before it is over WC is going to surprise a bunch of people! This game turned out they way I thought it would!
Congratulations Whitley County!!!
(09-08-2023, 11:46 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: Whitley didn’t play well. Bell will beat them like a drum next week if they don’t clean it up

Whitley County is gonna put up too much fight to get beat like a drum.
(09-09-2023, 11:54 AM)Hi Risk Warrior Wrote: I honestly believe before it is over WC is going to surprise a bunch of people!  This game turned out they way I thought it would!

Whitley County has an excellent coaching staff and it's showing.
Congrats Colonels and my buddy Dougie best of luck this season…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • pjdoug
(09-09-2023, 05:24 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 11:46 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: Whitley didn’t play well. Bell will beat them like a drum next week if they don’t clean it up

Nah, no match for big bad Bell, Whitley will struggle next week.
The game changed when Whitley bowed their back and held South out of the end zone e from inside the two.

Good teams will score from there, better teams will hold them Out!!

This game is proof that South still has a ways to go before they can compete at the level to be considered a threat.
(09-09-2023, 08:42 PM)Woodshed Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 05:24 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Nah, no match for big bad Bell, Whitley will struggle next week.

They'll fight until the end and run it up your hind end. They are a program  on the rise.
(09-09-2023, 05:29 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Congrats Colonels and my buddy Dougie best of luck this season…

Thanks, my friend. I hope you're doing well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(09-09-2023, 11:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 05:29 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Congrats Colonels and my buddy Dougie best of luck this season…

Thanks, my friend. I hope you're doing well.
I am doing well thank you just been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest, hope your doing well also…