•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs Scott County Updates.
(09-09-2023, 07:28 AM)know1 Wrote: I apologize for not understanding that the updates thread was essentially a play by play ticker with no comments welcome. I've been on the site for 13 years and didn't realize that. Most of the other update threads last night weren't that way, though. Perhaps you should title the thread "... play by play updates only. No comments"

The reason we do this is because alot of coaches as well as fans are interested in other scores, so they can just glance at Rivals for a minute and check in on another score of a game of interest. We had the Corbin game on 1 Iphone and was watching it as we were doiing the live updates for the Rebels. I hadn't seen Scott County in person and we try to get looks at the top teams. When we come, look us up, we are just football fans with opinions just like everyone else. We sit with alot of the Boyle parents with kids playing and a middle school coach. We talk to everyone as the game is going on so we make it a fun atmoshpere. Thanks for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
(09-09-2023, 12:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 07:28 AM)know1 Wrote: I apologize for not understanding that the updates thread was essentially a play by play ticker with no comments welcome. I've been on the site for 13 years and didn't realize that. Most of the other update threads last night weren't that way, though. Perhaps you should title the thread "... play by play updates only. No comments"

The reason we do this is because alot of coaches as well as fans are interested in other scores, so they can just glance at Rivals for a minute and check in on another score of a game of interest. We had the Corbin game on 1 Iphone and was watching it as we were doiing the live updates for the Rebels. I hadn't seen Scott County in person and we try to get looks at the top teams. When we come, look us up, we are just football fans with opinions just like everyone else. We sit with alot of the Boyle parents with kids playing and a middle school coach. We talk to everyone as the game is going on so we make it a fun atmoshpere. Thanks for understanding.

I had just wanted to chat about the game while it was on. I think that's fairly common. Posting every play doesn't allow that, but I understand now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes know1's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-09-2023, 12:18 PM)know1 Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 12:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

I had just wanted to chat about the game while it was on. I think that's fairly common. Posting every play doesn't allow that, but I understand now.

I did the Covington Catholic game when they were at North Laurel for a scrimmage. I wanted to see Covington Catholic. Fun to see all these teams in person.
(09-09-2023, 07:54 AM)know1 Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 07:51 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I love the play by play updates and appreciate anybody that takes the time to do that.
I think it's fairly pointless considering there are free streams of the radio and video broadcasts available, but to each his own. I know now what it is, so I won't bother with opening it in the future.

I think whining like a school girl is pointless Smile
(09-09-2023, 02:10 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 07:51 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I love the play by play updates and appreciate anybody that takes the time to do that.
I think it's fairly pointless considering there are free streams of the radio and video broadcasts available, but to each his own. I know now what it is, so I won't bother with opening it in the future.

Then don't do it.
(09-09-2023, 02:56 PM)know1 Wrote:

Then don't do it.
I'm mean no offense, as I am sure you are a lovely sort of person , but I suspect spending a day with you would be the equivalent of waking up in the morning to a cloudy, rainy day , realizing my cat has wet my bed and that I'm out of cream for my coffee,  having my member dismembered in a freak accident on the way to work and losing my job because I didn't show up for work.  Then, coming home to find my house and all belongings destroyed in a terrible fire and having to move to a new neighborhood, only to find that Hoot Gibson is my next door neighbor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Deuce8
(09-09-2023, 03:53 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 02:56 PM)know1 Wrote:

Then don't do it.
I'm mean no offense, as I am sure you are a lovely sort of person , but I suspect spending a day with you would be the equivalent of waking up in the morning to a cloudy, rainy day , realizing my cat has wet my bed and that I'm out of cream for my coffee,  having my member dismembered in a freak accident on the way to work and losing my job because I didn't show up for work.  Then, coming home to find my house and all belongings destroyed in a terrible fire and having to move to a new neighborhood, only to find that Hoot Gibson is my next door neighbor.

She sure whines like the wise ole owl with a hot hind end.. Constant Menstrual Syndrome I Guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Deuce8
Here’s a thought know1 Start your own thread!!!!!!!!!
Period end of story …. Say bye now
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • pjdoug
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)