Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happens?
I dont know if you all realize this, but the SEC teams seem to pretty much quit playing ball in march, besides UK....Im talking about Bama gettin beat today and LSU getting killed right now by an number 11 seed?...I dont understand this...I wouldnt put it past Florida to get beat tomorrow by Ohio...UK seems to be the only team to get it done in March....Do you all understand what im talking about?
the past few years not even UK could get it done lol
Yea I know CTD but this is a good topic to discuss and could get heated lol....But you hear everyone say the SEC has the toughest conference...well IMO if thats true why isnt UK, Florida, Miss St. Lsu...in the final 4 LOL....I dont think the SEC has the toughest conference, it has to be the ACC, with as bad as I hate to say it they have Duke, Unc, Wake, Nc St......This is my opinion....The SEC is terrible come March and this happens every year....
Interesting. Yes, I can hear you quite clearly, football05.
thats great lol
Lol I agree with you football05.. The SEC might be the toughest conf. but they have trouble during the tourney. I think its too close between the SEC and ACC to say which one is tougher, cause the top 4 teams from each conference put on a good show each year. But the ACC seems to be able to make it deeper in the tournament each year. I had a point. but I lost it. lol. I'll come back to this one lol
sec is not even close to being the best confernce, that belongs to the acc and the big east, even conference usa with UAB, memphis, charlotte, and louiville is better than the sec...big 12 is better, and pac 10 is better.lol
C-USA isnt better and neither is the Pac 10 who only have a few good teams. SEC I will admit is down this year alot.
yeh they both are better than the terrible SEC....ur opinion is biased towards the sec cuz ur a cats fan
I could say C-USA is good as SEC. SEC has three teams left in the tournament. What does C-USA have two or three cant remember? UAB and Louisville are still alive that might be it. Pac-10 though, I know is weaker than the SEC. Outside of the overrated Huskies and Wildcats, who else is good? The Beavers? The Ducks? No
the huskies and wildcats of arizona from the pac 10 are better than the two best sec teams.....believe that!