Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Jv team for next season?
Prestonsburg's JV Team for Next year
Prestonsburg shuld have a pretty solid jv team.......they lose alot with the sophmores of last season steppin up for the varsity...but they will return alot of good players......and with the help of seth setser, alan craynon, and that class of 8th graders comin up they shuld have another promising year.....and lets hope not as many people get hurt as last year...lol....
All i know is that Brandon Holbrook ought to be starting Nose Guard and Center.
Just curious, but what Middle schools feed into Prestonsburg High School???
Adams Middle School, Clark Middle, Allen Middle(depends on where the kids live). Thats all i can think of.
Clark isn't a middle school, it is a grade school along with Prestonsburg Elemtary which feed into Adams Middle School. Adams Middle School and Allen Elementary (K-8) are the two main feeders for Prestonsburg.
I thought Allen middle school leads into Allen Central and Prestonsburg has their own jr high along with Adams Middle school are feeder to Prestonsburg
Well it used to be that everyone from Allen went to Prestonsburg. I went to Allen and most of the people in my class went to Prestonsburg. Allen is a feeder school for Allen Central, Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne.