Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oklahoma
57.14%
West Virginia
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia -- Fiesta Bowl
January 2, 2008 in Glendale, Arizona @ University of Phoenix Stadium @ 7:30 pm.

Predictions?
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WVU by 2 TD's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should be one of the most evenly matched BCS games. I think Oklahoma is a bit better than WVU though especially after watching how pitiful they were yesterday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going with Oklahoma in this one.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oklahoma takes this one. But will be a great game.Can't Wait!!
Wvu
I have to go with OK by a touchdown or less.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
West Virginia. Go Mountaineers!
Oklahoma by 7.....28 to 21....bob stoops is just to good of a coach to lose the fiesta bowl 2 years in a row.....
I was thinking the same thing Al. Oklahoma is riding a ton of momentum an WVU should be lucky to even be in a BCS game after to losing to then 4-7 Pitt. I'm going with the Sooners although I will be rooting for the Moutaineers.

Oklahoma- 34
West Virginia- 24

alfus21 Wrote:Should be one of the most evenly matched BCS games. I think Oklahoma is a bit better than WVU though especially after watching how pitiful they were yesterday.
Probably the most exciting BCS game to look forward too... I'll take the Sooners in an offensive game.

Oklahoma- 38
West Virginia- 27
Oklahoma in a high scoring shootout..should be a great one...Sooners 35-31
I'll take West Virginia.
This will probably be the only game worth watching. Every other BCS Bowl game will be blowouts imo. After watching WVU take it on the chin, and watching Pat White be a pansy, I say Oklahoma wins this by 7.
I believe Lee said it perfect last night on the bowl selection show OU is on fire and the way they played agnise Mizzou They look like they cnat be beat im going with OU by 3 TDS...
Don't count out the Mountaineers! Somebody said Pat was a pansy. You dislocate your thumb and see how much you do, buddy. He came back in didn't he.....Yes he did!
I hope people keep hyping the sooners. That takes pressure of WV.

Go Mountaineers!!!!
West Virginia - 23
Oklahoma - 14
blitz43 Wrote:Don't count out the Mountaineers! Somebody said Pat was a pansy. You dislocate your thumb and see how much you do, buddy. He came back in didn't he.....Yes he did!
I hope people keep hyping the sooners. That takes pressure of WV.

Go Mountaineers!!!!

He didnt dislocate his thumb on his throwing hand. I just dont see why, he didnt go back in if he didnt hurt his throwing hand?
WVU by 2 td's
NYY10 Wrote:He didnt dislocate his thumb on his throwing hand. I just dont see why, he didnt go back in if he didnt hurt his throwing hand?

They said he had no feeling in it. He has showed time and again that he is plenty tough. He still gets the snaps with both hands and fakes the ball and hands off with his off hand. Pat is not that big but has consistantly ran with the big boys. He IS tough.

Go Mountaineers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think West Virginia will pull this win out. If Pat White don't get hurt.