Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Scott County
16.00%
Boyle County
84.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Scott County vs Boyle County 9/8
Sccott County (3-0)
Aug 18, 23 Madison Southern at Great Crossing (W) 51 - 7  BGO Battle of Elkhorn Creek 
Aug 26, 23 Great Crossing away (W) 35 - 14 
Sep 1, 23 Lincoln County away (W) 52 - 20

Boyle county (3-0)
Aug 19, 23 Gibson Southern (Fort Branch), IN at Western Kentucky University (W) 36 - 6  Rafferty's Bowl
Aug 26, 23 Lexington Christian home (W) 47 - 38  Rebel Bowl Sponsored by Whitaker Bank 
Sep 1, 23 Danville away (W) 56 - 0

History
NONE 

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...676a656543
Sick

[Image: https://c.tenor.com/2ntEWP5rTaEAAAAC/golpes-slap.gif]

Down goes Frazier............

Boyle County 42
Scott County 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Cowboy42
Boyle Co. by 10+.
Can’t wait to see this one, should be close for a half and then the flood gate open up with Haddix H2O

Boyle County 49
Scott County 21
(09-03-2023, 09:03 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Sccott County (3-0)
Aug 18, 23 Madison Southern at Great Crossing (W) 51 - 7  BGO Battle of Elkhorn Creek 
Aug 26, 23 Great Crossing away (W) 35 - 14 
Sep 1, 23 Lincoln County away (W) 52 - 20

Boyle county (3-0)
Aug 19, 23 Gibson Southern (Fort Branch), IN at Western Kentucky University (W) 36 - 6  Rafferty's Bowl
Aug 26, 23 Lexington Christian home (W) 47 - 38  Rebel Bowl Sponsored by Whitaker Bank 
Sep 1, 23 Danville away (W) 56 - 0

History
NONE 

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...676a656543
Boyle will score points because just so many weapons almost impossible to stop, but it's hard to simulate Scott County offense in practice, took Douglas three years and just better players to perfect it, and they do have speed and they will limit Boyle's offense positions. Only history I think was a Freshman game 2 yrs ago won by Scott by 28 if memory serves me right. Boyle 35 Scott 24.
[-] The following 2 users Like Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • Bull got out!, Cowboy42
Any Scott County posters going to make a prediction……..
(09-03-2023, 10:51 PM)64SUR Wrote: Any Scott County posters going to make a prediction……..
Scott's fans probably lowered expectations when they lost not only their best defensive player, but the best player on the team the first game of the year, he drew double teams ever play. Left a big hole in their defense.
This is going to be a hard game to gauge. May be a tough game for Boyle. I guess you will find out for sure who wants to play physical and who doesn’t on your Defense. I don’t see them running a typical defensive front. I’m guessing 9 Atleast will be in the box. Downhill Game! And the CB will definitely need to be ready.
Going Boyle County but I ain’t sold on Boyle defense but their offense is great
Interesting matchup here. I think this one is closer than some may be expecting due to the offense that Scott County runs. Gonna try to chew clock and keep the Boyle defense on the field for most of the night. However, in the end, the Rebels are just too much to handle!

Boyle- 41
Scott- 20
Speed speed speed and more speed. Boyle Co. ha to much speed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cafe Mocha's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
(09-05-2023, 10:43 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: Speed speed speed and more speed. Boyle Co. ha to much speed.
Boyle 42 Scott County 21. Boyle is far superior in every aspect of the game.
(09-05-2023, 10:43 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: Speed speed speed and more speed. Boyle Co. ha to much speed.
Scott has 3 players just as fast as Quisenberry they just are not used the way Quisenberry is. What makes MQ so dangerous to me is he doesn't slow down on his cuts they are violent.  I'm basing this on 40 times and track speed. Most of Scott's defense is fast, except dline and ILb. That's why I don't think they can hang with Boyle. Douglas probably the only team that can match them speed for speed on Defense.  Interesting game for sure.
There is track speed and then there is football speed. They are not the same. Boyle is very fortunate to have some really good football players who also have great speed. This should be a great game between two very good football teams. Should be the game of the week to watch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes back country's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
Scott County 28-21
Who is fast on Boyle County besides Geo Brown, Demauriah Brown and Montavin Quisenberry? Bodner brothers aren't very fast, Driver has decent speed, other than that who is fast on Boyle County? All this Boyle has speed is getting carried away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Footballfan33's post:
  • Hatz
You left out Dawson and Stewart. Then there is the overall team speed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes back country's post:
  • Hatz
(09-06-2023, 02:21 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Who is fast on Boyle County besides Geo Brown, Demauriah Brown and Montavin Quisenberry? Bodner brothers aren't very fast, Driver has decent speed, other than that who is fast on Boyle County? All this Boyle has speed is getting carried away.
Evidently you haven't seen any of Boyle County's games if you don't think the Bodner brothers and Driver have good speed. They also are quick to react which is so important in football. Avery took a pitch and went 80 yds untouched for a TD against Gipson Southern and Driver ran down a wide receiver against LC.
Drafts King be good to me on Thursday Night football. So I can afford to drive to Boyle county Friday night.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-06-2023, 02:21 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Who is fast on Boyle County besides Geo Brown, Demauriah Brown and Montavin Quisenberry? Bodner brothers aren't very fast, Driver has decent speed, other than that who is fast on Boyle County? All this Boyle has speed is getting carried away.

I would include Sage Dawson in that speed category.
(09-06-2023, 04:33 PM)64SUR Wrote: Drafts King be good to me on Thursday Night football.  So I can afford to drive to Boyle county Friday night.

I gotcha big guy!!! Play hard!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR
Have you ever watched a Boyle county game in person ?????
 Quisenberry and brown are 2 of the fastest high school football players I’ve ever seen in person…
Either one can score anytime they touch the ball!!!!
Paul Garner and Buddy Collins in the secondary for Scott Co. are a tough duo but Boyle just has to many weapons. Comparing the speed of these two is a horrible thing.

Boyle is a Camaro, Scott is a Ram. Neither are in the Ferrari or Lambo class speed.

Boyle 45
Scott 24
Them rams break down alot... Boyle 40 something, Scott in the teens.
Brock Driver is a 4.6/4.7. Keenan Stewart is 4.7 speed. Sage Dawson is 4.6 speed.
(09-07-2023, 09:57 AM)FastScreen435 Wrote:
Brock Driver is a 4.6/4.7. Keenan Stewart is 4.7 speed. Sage Dawson is 4.6 speed.
4.6/ 4.7 kid has offer from UK? C'mon man for reals?
(09-07-2023, 10:43 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 09:57 AM)FastScreen435 Wrote:
4.6/ 4.7 kid has offer from UK? C'mon man for reals?
At 210 lbs. I would consider a true 4.6 to be very fast.
(09-07-2023, 06:28 AM)Nations Elite Wrote: Paul Garner and Buddy Collins in the secondary for Scott Co. are a tough duo but Boyle just has to many weapons. Comparing the speed of these two is a horrible thing.

Boyle is a Camaro, Scott is a Ram. Neither are in the Ferrari or Lambo class speed.

Boyle 45
Scott 24
Those 2 are not even the fastest or best DB from what I heard. Scott has a Quisenberry(spelling) type on their team he is dynamic if used right. I predicted 35-24 Boyle earlier in the week.
Scott Co game plan is stall ball right, keep Boyle offense off the field. If they can do that this could be a 1 or 2 score game.
(09-06-2023, 10:40 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:
Have you ever watched a Boyle county game in person ?????
 Quisenberry and brown are 2 of the fastest high school football players I’ve ever seen in person…
Either one can score anytime they touch the ball!!!!
Game will be won on the Off/Def. lines Scott is just too young and inexperienced on both sides and lost their  best d-linemen to a season ending injury. Speed factor is about the same.