Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence county 38 Perry central 14
Lawrence outplayed a well rounded Perry central team!! Roll on Bulldogs!
They showed me tonight that they have the athleticism to do great things this year and years to come!!!
Congrats Lawrence!
Way to go Dawgs!
Congratulations to the Dawgs
Congrats Dawgs. I'm glad to hear you got your swagger back.
Lawrence County played great after having a rough outing last week for the offense.

Perry had a rough night on offense. I’d say around five bad snaps, running backs coughed it up twice, and just never looked in sync most of the night.

Pollack had a great night at QB. Completed just about everything and ran the option well.
Perry Central ran very good pass routes, their back hit the holes fast,and the dbs on the corners where in good position. LC beat a good fundamental team.This was the best LC looked so far.
(09-02-2023, 01:28 PM)AADKINS Wrote: Perry Central ran very good pass routes, their back hit the holes fast,and the dbs on the corners where in good position. LC beat a good fundamental team.This was the best LC looked so far.
Was a great win.  We had 4 bad snaps 2 fumbles, just can’t do that against good teams, and we could not stop Lawrence.  Our passing game looked good but run game was non existent and defense struggled.   On to next week, and good luck to Lawrence rest of the way..
A solid team win by the Bulldogs, they executed a lot better and played disciplined football. Hats off to Pollock on a tremendous night.