Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 56 Danville 0
Final 

Update thread > 
bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.
Congrats Boyle on a dominating win!
How the mighty have fallen, well actually Danville hasn't fallen they are just called Boyle County now.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jacketof96's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull, Diogenes, HighViz, Lucas
Least surprising score I could read.

Boyle is just different.
(09-01-2023, 11:53 PM)Jacketof96 Wrote: How the mighty have fallen, well actually Danville hasn't fallen they are just called Boyle County now.
LOL.
Boyle County on fire!!!! Congratulatons Boyle County!!!
Congratulations Boyle
Congratulations Boyle County
Congratulations Boyle County Central Kentucky All Stars
in the RPI era, this shouldnt be a regular season game. Make it the first scrimmage every year, make it a big community event, big community meal after the scrimmage.

This games benefits neither team, as a regular season game.
(09-02-2023, 07:39 PM)plantmanky Wrote: in the RPI era, this shouldnt be a regular season game.  Make it the first scrimmage every year, make it a big community event, big community meal after the scrimmage. 

Gate. The gate has to benefit Danville. Has to be their most well attended game of the year by far. No other game will be close. Although going forward I’d expect the attendance at this game to decline if Danville can’t be competitive. This was the least competitive I have ever seen a Danville team. Other than gate you may well be right about the game. Not playing the game would surely be a blow to Danville’s athletic budget.
(09-02-2023, 08:08 PM)Danville Blue Devil Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 07:39 PM)plantmanky Wrote: in the RPI era, this shouldnt be a regular season game.  Make it the first scrimmage every year, make it a big community event, big community meal after the scrimmage. 

Gate. The gate has to benefit Danville. Has to be their most well attended game of the year by far. No other game will be close. Although going forward I’d expect the attendance at this game to decline if Danville can’t be competitive. This was the least competitive I have ever seen a Danville team. Other than gate you may well be right about the game. Not playing the game would surely be a blow to Danville’s athletic budget.

Cant charge a gate at the scrimmage?
(09-02-2023, 08:15 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

You could. I doubt attendance would get close to the regular season game. Maybe. I don’t disagree with what you are saying. Just pointing out gate for Danville might be a reason to play the regular season game.
Advocate Messenger Article

From the article 

“Boyle outgained Danville 372 yards to 3. The Rebels kept the Admirals on their own half of the field and held them without a first down until the fourth quarter.”
(09-02-2023, 08:15 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

Franklin County does.....
(09-03-2023, 10:33 AM)Danville Blue Devil Wrote: Advocate Messenger Article

From the article 

“Boyle outgained Danville 372 yards to 3. The Rebels kept the Admirals on their own half of the field and held them without a first down until the fourth quarter.”

I never thought I'd live to see the day with this type of result in this game but that's what poor administrative choices will do.
[-] The following 2 users Like AdsFanatic's post:
  • Bull got out!, Danville Blue Devil
(09-03-2023, 10:06 PM)AdsFanatic Wrote:
(09-03-2023, 10:33 AM)Danville Blue Devil Wrote: Advocate Messenger Article

From the article 

I never thought I'd live to see the day with this type of result in this game but that's what poor administrative choices will do.

This season is completely the result of Tammy’s new direction and the continuation of it under current/recent administration. Meanwhile Clevenger is 2-1, an officiating mistake from 3-0. The line coach they let go is 3-0 as OC for Franklin County. Our championship OC is now coaching at Boyle. Administration will probably deflect accountability from themselves and point fingers at the community and past administration. It’s sickening. 100% of this situation is the product of bad decisions on top of bad decisions. I have never seen Danville unable to compete on the football field until last Friday night. It’s not the kids fault. God bless the students that have to endure this.
[-] The following 3 users Like Danville Blue Devil's post:
  • AdsFanatic, BEChargers, Hatz
(09-03-2023, 11:07 PM)Danville Blue Devil Wrote:
(09-03-2023, 10:06 PM)AdsFanatic Wrote:
(09-03-2023, 10:33 AM)Danville Blue Devil Wrote: Advocate Messenger Article

From the article 

This season is completely the result of Tammy’s new direction and the continuation of it under current/recent administration. Meanwhile Clevenger is 2-1, an officiating mistake from 3-0. The line coach they let go is 3-0 as OC for Franklin County. Our championship OC is now coaching at Boyle. Administration will probably deflect accountability from themselves and point fingers at the community and past administration. It’s sickening. 100% of this situation is the product of bad decisions on top of bad decisions. I have never seen Danville unable to compete on the football field until last Friday night. It’s not the kids fault. God bless the students that have to endure this.

Smile I agree with what you say, I see those who screw things up be the first to point opposite of the problem and the first to blame kids or community. It happens every single time the exact same way...