Poll: Kentucky vs. Florida State - Music City Bowl
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky Wildcats
94.59%
Florida State Seminoles
5.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Florida State (Music City Bowl, December 31)
I hope they do go. If so Ill get the same christmas present I got last year. A trip to Nashville LOL!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I hope they do go. If so Ill get the same christmas present I got last year. A trip to Nashville LOL!!!!

Kentucky is for sure going to the Music City Bowl.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=4292
alfus21 Wrote:Please explain why you think Florida State would beat Kentucky. What have they done this season to prove they are superior besides getting ripped by Florida?

SPEED, SPEED, SPEED!
Ill take my wildcats in this one....i think woodson will have an amazing game...at least over 300 yards....florida state pass def. is one of the worst in college football.....uk 42 fs 24....
I think UK will win this one!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
launchpad4 Wrote:SPEED, SPEED, SPEED!

Smile Where has their speed been all season?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sheww. i was hoping for an Outback Bowl or Sugar Bowl. Back to Music City...

Isnt FSU ranked like 94 right with Miami?
TicketMaster don't even have any tickets left. StubHub has a bunch if anyone needs tickets.
whats stubhub and i need some tickets how much?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:whats stubhub and i need some tickets how much?

A place that sells tickets. Here is the link to what they have. It won't be cheap for you but here they are.

http://www.stubhub.com/music-city-bowl-t..._id=382943
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky wins
Ky-28
FS-18
Yeah I will be going this year and cannot wait! Was pumped that UK was going back t Nashville taking on Florida State. Going to be a great environment and a great game to watch! Who else is going?

I may be wrong but at the beginning of the football season didn't you talk about how Kentucky had no team speed compared to L'ville and what happened? You also talked about how the SEC sucked. What happened? I'll take Kentucky in this one. Also, I'm picking against L'ville who ever they play. oh wait their not in a bowl.
Go Uk
the cats will win this game by a td.....florida state hasn't had great play from their QB.......
Wildcats.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Maybe great news but its also a loss for UK. No way can they handle Florida St.

Please, don't do drugs...
Cool Smile

UK 38
FSU 30

In case you didn't know it, UK plays in a conference called the S-E-C. You know, the conference regarded by experts across the country as having the fastest, most athletic players? I think UK has already seen speed multiple times this year, and from teams much better than FSU.

If we can handle LSU and stay close with Florida, I'm pretty sure we can keep up with Florida State.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Yeah they have Bobby Bowden. He led them to the exact same record UK got this year at 7-5. Florida beat Florida State 45-12. They beat UK 45-37.

Virginia Tech beat Florida State 40-21. LSU beat Virginia Tech 48-7. Kentucky beat LSU.

Heck, Miami even managed to beat Florida State.

They have one of the worst pass defenses in the country, and went 7-5 in a conference far inferior to the SEC.

I'll take my chances, and the oddsmakers in Vegas probably will as well. Kentucky should be favored and win this game.

That sounds about right!!
If...Then Wrote:Sheww. i was hoping for an Outback Bowl or Sugar Bowl. Back to Music City...

Isnt FSU ranked like 94 right with Miami?

Doesn't FSU and Miami enjoy looking at their multiple National Championships while Kentucky sucks every year. I'm a Kentucky fan, Yay we're not below .500. UK sucks at football, FSU and Miami are just down, they will be great again, UK will just go back to being aweful now that they are losing their good players.
launchpad4 Wrote:Doesn't FSU and Miami enjoy looking at their multiple National Championships while Kentucky sucks every year. I'm a Kentucky fan, Yay we're not below .500. UK sucks at football, FSU and Miami are just down, they will be great again, UK will just go back to being aweful now that they are losing their good players.

Plus they are ranked 33 by SI, their defense is 38th, Uk 67th. Scoring D FSU 32, UK 81st. UK does average 14 more points a game, but UK hasn't beaten a team with speed like FSU has. FSU shut down BC which has a qb very similar to UK. UK fans are just dumb, you all come in and talk smack about how good you are and you've never beat anyone, and I know you all beat the number one team in the country, but last time I checked every number one team got beat, so that isn't saying much.
Also, Arkansas beat LSU and in the same manner, so that really doesn't mean much. All I'm saying is stick to the round ball and let people that are knowledgable about football talk about football, wake up and smell the coffee, UK SUCKS!!!!!!!
UK -34
Florida State - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm with MVP2.(WE're gonna beat those Bowden's!... again)
FSU has been my fav college football team for years, but here lately, they've just had squat. I look for the Cats to take 1/2 of the Bluegrass to Nashville and come home with the "W"! What a wonderful holiday trip! My Dad went last year & I look for him to go again!
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Just sit back and watch and UK will prove me right when they lose. Yes Bowden is over the hill and should have retired a few years ago but no way will he lose to a team like UK. Blackcat, I can understand why you would say I went too far saying a high school team could beat UK, especially since it was Belfry that I said could do it.

You should go ahead and delete your account...You already look stupid enough.
launchpad4 Wrote:Plus they are ranked 33 by SI, their defense is 38th, Uk 67th. Scoring D FSU 32, UK 81st. UK does average 14 more points a game, but UK hasn't beaten a team with speed like FSU has. FSU shut down BC which has a qb very similar to UK. UK fans are just dumb, you all come in and talk smack about how good you are and you've never beat anyone, and I know you all beat the number one team in the country, but last time I checked every number one team got beat, so that isn't saying much.
Also, Arkansas beat LSU and in the same manner, so that really doesn't mean much. All I'm saying is stick to the round ball and let people that are knowledgable about football talk about football, wake up and smell the coffee, UK SUCKS!!!!!!!

The fact that you said Kentucky hasn't beaten anyone with speed like FSU shows your true lack of knowledge on the subject. LSU is the fastest team in the country, and Arkansas has two of the fastest RB's in the country.

Teams like Miami and Florida didn't have trouble with FSU's speed did they? Smile

Who cares if Florida State was once great. That has nothing to do with this year or this game. FSU went 7-5 with the 60th ranked SOS while UK did it with the #16 SOS.

Heck, Woodson alone has more TD's than the entire Florida State offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky Blows out FSU:
UK 37
FSU 7
Kentucky wins easily...
launchpad4 Wrote:Plus they are ranked 33 by SI, their defense is 38th, Uk 67th. Scoring D FSU 32, UK 81st. UK does average 14 more points a game, but UK hasn't beaten a team with speed like FSU has. FSU shut down BC which has a qb very similar to UK. UK fans are just dumb, you all come in and talk smack about how good you are and you've never beat anyone, and I know you all beat the number one team in the country, but last time I checked every number one team got beat, so that isn't saying much.

haha, your real funny!!Smile Smile

:lmao: Way to show your pigskin knowledge.
Cats 31
Seminoles 16