Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Betsy Layne 12/7
Thoughts? i think AC by 15
where is this one being played at?
uhavenoidea Wrote:where is this one being played at?

At the dome.
I see Allen Central coming out on top!
Betsy Layne in a close one.
Betsy Layne in a close one.
AC should take this one in a low scoring close contest.
I think this will be a great game. I cant pick a winner.
I'm taking AC in a close one.
The cats would win 15+ if Newman were to play...but without him Im sayin BL by 4.
Cat Fan Wrote:The cats would win 15+ if Newman were to play...but without him Im sayin BL by 4.

It could go either way. Is Newman the kid that is dealing with the KHSAA.
Benchwarmer Wrote:It could go either way. Is Newman the kid that is dealing with the KHSAA.

Yeah thats him.
Well I wish him luck along with Betsy Layne.
I think the Rebels are alittle too much this year... Allen Central by 12.

Good Luck to both.
go bobcats, lets hope newman can come back, WIN BOBCATS
AC by 12 points.

AC- 59
BL-47
blackcat_student Wrote:I think the Rebels are alittle too much this year... Allen Central by 12.

Good Luck to both.
They were a little too much last year for Betsy Layne, but I don't think this year.....I think BL can take em this year. I'll say BL by single digits.
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:Betsy Layne in a close one.
AC wins this one....bl dont have nothing this year.....will struggle during most of there games this year.....good luck ac
[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]
AC wins this one....bl dont have nothing this year.....will struggle during most of there games this year.....good luck ac
[/INDENT]

BL has nothing? Case is the best PG in the region. If Newman comes back they will be contenders for the regional title.
Cat Fan Wrote:BL has nothing? Case is the best PG in the region. If Newman comes back they will be contenders for the regional title.

Best PG in the region? He isnt even the best PG in the 58th district. Alex Hammonds from AC is by far better than Case. Case is just quick. But as for the region, Elisha Justice would run circles around Case, so get real.
I will have to take my Bobcats in a great game. With both teams coming off wins their confidence will be high. Cant wait for friday night.
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:BL has nothing? Case is the best PG in the region. If Newman comes back they will be contenders for the regional title.
lol thats funny...case is not even in the top 3 point guards in the district....hammonds hall and akers are all above him....case cant shoot fish in a barrel...all he has is speed....second newman CANT PLAY.....
[/INDENT]
hokiefan29 Wrote:Best PG in the region? He isnt even the best PG in the 58th district. Alex Hammonds from AC is by far better than Case. Case is just quick. But as for the region, Elisha Justice would run circles around Case, so get real.

Im so sick of hearing of Hammonds, last year he had a decent year b/c of all his teammates. Case can take decent players and make them good...thats what a good point guard does.
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:Im so sick of hearing of Hammonds, last year he had a decent year b/c of all his teammates. Case can take decent players and make them good...thats what a good point guard does.
Do you worship case of something...give it up he is overated.....
[/INDENT]
Hammonds and Case are very good players. I don't think you could really compare who is better thought because they have their own good points about them. Case is faster, but Hammonds is the better ball handler IMO. Both are good leaders and floor generals. And I guess we will see who has the better PG and the better TEAM friday night. Again...CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Well he still has help this year. Aaron Crum will do more than Ryan Collins did last year, and one of the Crowder twins will fill Josh Martin's shoes from last year. That is pretty much all AC lost. Case has no basketball talent, he is just fast. If you think he is the best in the district, you dont know much about basketball, but if you think he is the best in the region, you are just simply crazy. I would love to see what Elisha would do to him.
AC by 12+, Hammonds will prove to be too much for anyone at the dome to stop. Hammond will demonstrate what a PG's job is all about. Cat Fan Bring your pen and paper and take notes then you can share them with the team.
[INDENT]
hokiefan29 Wrote:Well he still has help this year. Aaron Crum will do more than Ryan Collins did last year, and one of the Crowder twins will fill Josh Martin's shoes from last year. That is pretty much all AC lost. Case has no basketball talent, he is just fast. If you think he is the best in the district, you dont know much about basketball, but if you think he is the best in the region, you are just simply crazy. I would love to see what Elisha would do to him.
I agree with you 100%.....hammonds is just a better all around player and both dont hold a candle to elisha justice.....good post hookiefan29
[/INDENT]
Only time will tell...and you will see when Case tears up the Rebels Friday night.
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:Only time will tell...and you will see when Case tears up the Rebels Friday night.
Not gonna happen
[/INDENT]