Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
90.00%
Boyd County
10.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Boyd County 8/25
Bell County will travel to Boyd County this Friday. 

Bell County (1-0)
Aug 18, 23 North Laurel away (W) 19 - 7

Boyd County (1-0)
Aug 18, 23 South Point, OH away (W) 46 - 7

History 
Nov 2, 2001 Bell County 33 Boyd County 14 2001 Class AAA Football State Tournament Class AAA
Nov 7, 2003 Boyd County 31 Bell County 20 2003 Class AAA Football State Tournament
Nov 12, 2004 Bell County 42 Boyd County 6 2004 Class AAA Football State Tournament
Nov 5, 2010 Bell County 52 Boyd County 0 2010 Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl

Thoughts?

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...4f744f4d3d
Bell County 42
Boyd County 14

[Image: https://www.bing.com/th/id/OGC.99e125d56...d9lyYng%3d]
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • BobcatForever, TheStickyBandit
Bell County
Bell may win this game, but it will be closer than most think. Boyd has their team moving in the right direction.
(08-20-2023, 06:27 PM)16thregioner Wrote: Bell may win this game, but it will be closer than most think.  Boyd has their team moving in the right direction.

Bell has been in the right direction for the better part of 30+ years. It’s hard for me to say this one will be close, but I have been wrong before.
Bell County 49-14
“ Breaking News””

We have a ballgame in this one or I think

Bell County 22
Boyd County 13
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-20-2023, 09:00 PM)64SUR Wrote: “ Breaking News””

We have a ballgame in this one or I think

Bell County 22
Boyd County 13

I agree, Boyd is getting good...
I’m thinking close games 28 14 21 14 bell hopefully the bus ride don’t make us flat lol
bell 35=21
Bell better be prepared, i know nothing about the team boyd played in their game on friday but the offense looked fresh and very bell coached and the defense was about as lights out as it gets and athletes flooded the field. I think a 4 hour bus ride may slow down the legs of bells running game. Closer than it should be but bell still by a touchdown or 2
I have a feeling Bell will win this one, altho someone told me the other night against NL all you had to do was stop one player on Bell #2 or #4 can't remember the number now.
I think Bell wins, but man I'd like to see Boyd get that win for their program. They have been doing good things under Ferguson!
Boyd wins 36-29
Bell rushes for however many yards they want in an easy win
I don’t know much about Boyd county. I hope they make a game out of it and even find a way to win I just doubt that it happens. I think Thomas an Bell is just to much.

Bell 35
Boyd 14
This is one of several opportunities this season (Johnson Central, Ashland, and Pikeville being the others) for Boyd County football to get a statement win they need to take their program to the next level. Coach Ferguson has overseen a steady progression since taking over. Boyd looked good in preseason scrimmages and in week 1. They have more athletes committed this year. The leading receiver in week 1 was a basketball player. The leading tackler was a former soccer player who decided to commit to football. He also caught 2 TD passes. Don't be surprised if it happens this year.
(08-24-2023, 10:03 AM)16thregioner Wrote: This is one of several opportunities this season (Johnson Central, Ashland, and Pikeville being the others) for Boyd County football to get a statement win they need to take their program to the next level.  Coach Ferguson has overseen a steady progression since taking over.  Boyd looked good in preseason scrimmages and in week 1.  They have more athletes committed this year.  The leading receiver in week 1 was a basketball player.  The leading tackler was a former soccer player who decided to commit to football.  He also caught 2 TD passes.  Don't be surprised if it happens this year.

Very tough schedule for sure this year, will be hard to be .500 so a win like this could be huge
I'm going with Bell, I do not see them having a backfield stopping him or slowing him down like NL did even.

35 - 14
Boyd went 8-4 last year and return the core of there offense. With loses last season to (9-3) Lawrence county by three and (13-1) Mason County by one point. (13-2) State champion Boyle county by Twenty three. (9-5) Ashland by fifteen. Those loses are nothing to be ashamed about. They actually played Ashland a little tighter then Bell did. This will be a tough one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boyd gets the upset.
https://www.mytowntv.com/

For anyone wanting to watch
Boyd is getting better and heading in the right direction, but they’re no match for the Fightin’ Dudley’s. Bell Co by 3+ scores.
Bell wins 38-20
(08-25-2023, 12:10 PM)Fanman Wrote: https://www.mytowntv.com/

For anyone wanting to watch

Thanks for sharing.
Bell Co is offense is running all over Boyd Co's defense
5 personal fouls on bell so far. No penalties yards for the lions. 38-20 half. Bell has score 38 on 9 plays of offense.
I’ll give it to Boyd, they aren’t giving up. Their offense has been able to make some good plays but the defense just isn’t there.