Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina 86 Kentucky 77
Well this is twice today that someone thought that I have a problem or issue. If I do, its from watching UK sports and talking about it with people on this site. Other than that, im great, couldnt be any happier. So drop the whole problem and issue deal with me.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:First of all, Coury, Porter and Harris shouldnt even be in the game, they are horrible players. The lineup should be Patterson, Stewart, Legion, Crawford and Bradley, and play them as much as possible, except for one thing, they probably couldnt handle it because of the way the idiot coach practices them. Second, the game wouldnt have ended up as close as it was if UNC hadnt backed off. Hansbrough does get alot of calls but thats what you get when you play for UNC. Hansbrough gets most of his points from the free throw line, against UK anyway. Last year Morris shut him down and the same the year before that. UK might have had a chance in this game had the dumb*** coach played the right players at the right times. He obviously doesnt know what he is doing with this team and should never have been hired. I dont care what anyone else thinks about what I just said, its the truth. Tubby would never have let whats happening right now happen. I had a problem with a few of the things Vitale was saying especially when he mentions Duke in every game that he calls, but he was telling the truth about what he said about Tubby and I loved that he said it. I also enjoyed when coach got booed, that had to be the best thing all game. I will continue to watch UK but only because I like Crawford, Patterson, Legion and a few other players. All of which by the way I think will be gone after this year. I know Crawford will be for sure but I think the other two along with maybe a few others will leave as well. No one wants to play for a coach like we have. He doesnt have the passion he said he had nor does he know anything about UK history. Bottomline the man is a joke as a coach.
And just where would these players be going. They're sure not ready for the NBA and I don't think anyone will transfer and set out a year.
I would rather transfer and sit out a year than play for Barnhardts boy.