Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNF Upset?
Jus wondering if there are any other morons on here that think the Ravens are gonna pull the upset tonite over the Pats? And to think, I'm not even on the :beer:yet!

I jus ask that ya dont ride me TOO hard when my speculation is doused by the end of the 1st quarter. hahaha
Noo lol

Pats-28
Ravens-3
Not a snowballs chance in hades!

New England- 45
Baltimore- 14
Brady's playing HORRIBLE, a number of his throws haven't even been close!!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'm taking online classes and my cousin is going crazy over the Ravens...whats happening?
Ravens are up 10-3 with less than 9 minutes to go in the first half.

Pats have went 3 and out on the last 2 drives.
Ravens just scored again. 17-10.
17-17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
24-17 Ravens....Bollzz was I wrong lol.
Not looking good for thet pats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This last series was the main reason I was liking the Ravens so much tonite...Rex Ryan calling some "balls-out" attacks on Brady. For some reason, sumthin that hardly anyone has tried to do this year. I think he is second only behind Pitt's Lebeau in causing havoc.
11 mins left, lets go Ravens. Man, would a score right here be great.
24-20 Ravens 8:37 left
Brady's about 1 for the century-- it's the worst game I've seen him play as a pro.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
still 24-20 1:48 left
Wow. What a timeout. i thought those moves were only for Field goals?!

Stops them TWICE on 4th and neither counts
Got to get a turnover rite here.
Why would Faulk not just lower his head there and get one more yard instead of running out of bounds? He had all the momentum, he could have pushed for another half a yard.

Ravens just stopped the Pats on fourth and 1, but the Ravens had called timeout before the play. Then New England jumped on the second fourth and 1, so they go back to fourth and 6, Brady scrambles, gets the first down.
This play is for the game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TD catch by Gaffney is under review, which it will stand.

Baltimore got screwed and fell apart on the last few plays.
Touchdown Pats Brady to Gaffney 8 yrd TD well there goes the upset
# 57 needs to be ejected
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow wat a game lol..props to "Ring Em Up", I didnt even think this game would be close!