Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Arrested in Murder of Sean Taylor
3 teens and 1 adult were arrested on Friday in connection with the murder of Sean Taylor. Ages range from 17-20.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3135855
They said 2 had already confessed and possibly one more could. Hard to believe I am older than a few and one is younger than I am.
Sad as to see what this world is coming too
Im glad they found who did it and that they amitted to it i hope they get what is coming to them for doing it to him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope who ever pulled the trigger FRIES!
I wish they would put them into the Redskins locker room and let them turn loose on them! I know this has been a sad week for this Redskins fan! Going to be hard watching my Skins without Tay21.
OffTheHook Wrote:I hope who ever pulled the trigger FRIES!

Agreed!!!
OffTheHook Wrote:I hope who ever pulled the trigger FRIES!

They're saying that it wasn't pre-meditated, so, unless that changes (which it won't), they won't get the death penalty.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:They're saying that it wasn't pre-meditated, so, unless that changes (which it won't), they won't get the death penalty.

Like I said earlier. If you pull the trigger. You know what the outcome can be. They thought the breakin through and they took the gun for a reason. So that's pre-meditated in my book. "Eye for an Eye"
:policeman
retribution! the killer should get the death penalty
this whole thing is just sick and wrong. I hope they rot in jail!

R.I.P Sean Taylor
The Miami PD reacted pretty fast on this case.
-STAT- Wrote:They said 2 had already confessed and possibly one more could. Hard to believe I am older than a few and one is younger than I am.

Huh? You're older than a few, which is more than 1, but you say 1 is younger than you are. You just said you were older than 2 of them and at the same time 1 of them is younger than you, please un-confuse me.:confused:
2 were older than I am, one was younger than me. There ya go.

ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Huh? You're older than a few, which is more than 1, but you say 1 is younger than you are. You just said you were older than 2 of them and at the same time 1 of them is younger than you, please un-confuse me.:confused: