Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Knox Pulaski updates?
Anyone have any Knox or Pulaski news?
I think it was PC 40-0
(08-12-2023, 02:57 AM)Corbin Wrote: I think it was PC 40-0
Just spoke to Pulaski County players dad, he said they beat Knox 40-0 and called the dogs off way early or would have been 60-0. Pulaski better than advertised? Or Knox just not up to speed yet? Did Partin kid even play?
Wow!!
Partin kid in walking boot from what I saw
[-] The following 1 user Likes BellCOUNTYfaithfull's post:
  • Cowboy42
Hmmmmmm
Is that like, he will be out of the boot come Friday?
(08-12-2023, 03:02 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 02:57 AM)Corbin Wrote: I think it was PC 40-0
Just spoke to Pulaski County players dad, he said they beat Knox 40-0 and called the dogs off way early or would have been 60-0. Pulaski better than advertised? Or Knox just not up to speed yet? Did Partin kid even play?
coming from this game and the HC scrimmage, Knox can be bottom of the region this year and last in district.
Didn't Pulaski scrimmage bell last week. Any comparisons. Who won?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-13-2023, 07:41 PM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote: Didn't Pulaski scrimmage bell last week. Any comparisons. Who won?
Score wasn’t kept, weird format too. Bell scored more touchdowns but it’s hard to judge that when coaches are on the field, players subbing in and out, etc. I would say bell in a close one if it was a real game. Not 60-0 tho jesus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-14-2023, 12:27 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 07:41 PM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote: Didn't Pulaski scrimmage bell last week. Any comparisons. Who won?
Score wasn’t kept, weird format too. Bell scored more touchdowns but it’s hard to judge that when coaches are on the field, players subbing in and out, etc. I would say bell in a close one if it was a real game. Not 60-0 tho jesus.
Did some asking around, talked to 2 people who were actually at the game. The final score was 40-0 and Pulaski starters played and kept taking end zone shots into the 4th quarter for a couple minutes before JV teams took over for each team. Pulaski dominated the game from start to finish but did only score 6 points in the second half with varsity playing all of 3rd and part of 4th. As for Knox, they were in the redzone a couple times but couldn’t punch it in. Partin did not play and was in a walking boot, that would have definitely changed the score on those redzone times. I’m not sure if he plays this week, if not I think it could be a toss up with Whitley.
This one was surprising though considering Knox played Harlan Co and it was 12-6. I’m curious to see how Pulaski handles Pikeville, so hard to judge these early season games.

I also asked another person about Bell vs Pulaski, was told Bell definitely did not score more and that Pulaski controlled that game as well. Who knows with these scrimmages, a lot of questions get answered after week 1.
Scrimmages are just that scrimmages. Knox will be fine. They are 0-0. It seems like Pulaski is ready to be back in the mix of contenders. Southwestern, North Laurel and Pulaski will be fun to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]